Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 4:03 AM Last edited by flloetryresident : 14th Apr 2018 at 4:12 AM. Reason: Solved

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Mystery world?
I have a world that I can't uninstall because it's not in my worlds folder nor in my launcher. its called "Adventureland" and it has the same description as sunset valley. I'm scared to load it as I think it might do something to my game. anyway I can get rid of this thing or how I can find it?

If there's advice to clear my whole game and I need to delete everything, i'm totally fine with that. These random cc's have ruined my interest in my game play anyway.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 4:06 AM
I'm almost positive this was actually something from EA, and basically it was literally Sunset Valley but with some tweaks. I'll see if I can find the article I saw about it..

Edit: Here you go: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Adventureland

According to EA/Origin, it's a feature not a bug
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 4:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by orose
I'm almost positive this was actually something from EA, and basically it was literally Sunset Valley but with some tweaks. I'll see if I can find the article I saw about it..

Edit: Here you go: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Adventureland

According to EA/Origin, it's a feature not a bug

ahh okay thanks I wish they would have mentioned that because I seriously thought it was some type of bad CC lol
Mad Poster
#4 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 5:54 AM
If you think Adventureland is boring and doesn't live up to its name, you should see the two test worlds a few of us found revealed on our Steam installs. One is a totally malformed and dysfunctional Uni World (more so than the real one I mean) that must have been some very early prototype and the other is a bunch of rectangular box houses plopped down on one road with some equally boring community lots on a second, and includes a non-functioning deep sea dive lot in the middle of a dirt field someplace.

See, this is another reason Steam installs are better than Origin. We get twice the useless nonsense revealed in our games by accident than everyone else!