Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#76 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 5:38 PM
Books. Deco or usable, I just need MOAR BOOKS. Y'know, just like in real life.

Birds. More birds. Yet more birds. Anything to make my outdoor spaces look alive.

I have separate folders just for Books and Bird Deco.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Instructor
#77 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 7:10 PM
Hair and all types of gardening (flowers, trees, bushes etc). More flowers to the people!
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 1:08 PM
My main downloading pleasure is bedding. I enjoy decorating Sim bedrooms and making them true to their personality, and lots of different bedspreads help to make a lot of unique looking rooms. There are some really beautiful designs out there, and something to go with every colour scheme which is nice.
Field Researcher
#79 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bubble101
My main downloading pleasure is bedding.

I love bedding too! I can have sims with the same paintings, bookcases, desks or statues, but the bedding must be unique. I have complained in another thread that CC makers massively overuse the quilt pattern from CuriousB's bedding template (and it doesn't always look good with the pattern they choose) but I still have to download it. :P
Mad Poster
#80 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 8:17 PM
Definitely Maxis-Match and Maxis lost and found.
Page 4 of 4