Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 4:57 PM
Default Would you download it?
I am making recolours of various clothing. They are going to be anime and music related. I'm just wondering if anyone would be interested in my uploaded these? Or if anyone would like me to make specific character designs or something. I will say though, I am new to creating custom content, so I'm not very good.

So far, I've made an Attack of Titan outfit for the teen male, I will be doing for all ages and both genders. I also have a Kagamine Rin and am working on a Hatsune Miku and a Kagamine Len.

I apologise if I've put this post into the wrong part, I am not familiar with forum feeds and thread posts, so this is relatively new to me. I am also sorry for mispellings and stuff. You'd think a 20 year old would be able to spell XD
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 5:03 PM
I'm not interested in anime, but I'd download these anyway. I like a decent variety of clothing in my game and I can think of a few Sims who would wear these outfits.

I think they look lovely, so keep creating.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 5:04 PM
English spelling is difficult.

As a general rule, if you're interested enough in something to make it and go through the upload process, somebody out there will be interested enough to download it. Don't worry about the market. Focus on getting the work done.

If you go to the word "Create" at the top of the screen, you'll find a drop-down menu that will include a directory of useful tutorials and other resources for each iteration of the game, and also Creator Forums. At this point the one that matters to you is Creator Feedback. If you post pictures and problems there you'll be putting yourself in the best place for getting good advice.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
English spelling is difficult.

As a general rule, if you're interested enough in something to make it and go through the upload process, somebody out there will be interested enough to download it. Don't worry about the market. Focus on getting the work done.

If you go to the word "Create" at the top of the screen, you'll find a drop-down menu that will include a directory of useful tutorials and other resources for each iteration of the game, and also Creator Forums. At this point the one that matters to you is Creator Feedback. If you post pictures and problems there you'll be putting yourself in the best place for getting good advice.

Thank you very much. This will help a lot.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 6:03 PM
The first and third outfit look really good (not familiar with the series, so I don't know how accurate they are), you definitely make some nice clothing. For the second, I don't like the painted-on look of those yellow stripes. I'm guessing this is supposed to look like those sailor outfits. You should look for a mesh that has something like it included, or maybe you could shade it differently. The belt in the third outfit looks a lot better.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 6:11 PM
This is the wrong place to ask about your creations.

Go here to ask for opinions on your creations "Creator Feedback Forum" http://modthesims.info/fd.php?f=473

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Instructor
#7 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 6:12 PM
I like the Attack of Titan outfit, I would download it.

You're way better at creating than I am, so thank you for making the Sims world a bit more diverse.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 7:46 PM
No, I wouldn't. 1)Not my cup of tea. 2) I just don't download cc custom clothing; I'm fine with Maxis stuff.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 11:48 PM
Creator feedback is here: http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=611 But the pictures are no good at all. For upload you need in game on a lot pictures. Body shop does not give correct impressions of how the clothes will look in game-and that is where it's important. Also those are way too small. 800 by 600 is the smallest allowed size. For sims 2 upload pictures you need to use Fraps or some other screenshot program.

From what I can see (which isn't much sorry) the first outfit looks the best. Number 2 does not have enough shading and not sure on 3. As to me downloading, I have no interest in anime.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~