Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 1:07 PM
How add custom outfit to custom career ?
Please help !!!
Is there a way to assign career clothes to my custom career?
Advertisement
Smeg Head
#2 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 4:34 PM Last edited by coolspear1 : 16th Oct 2018 at 4:50 PM.
Your custom career should have generated an XML like this - "job_"jobname"_.SituationJobTuning.xml" Every job in the game must have one to function correctly, both default and CC careers.

For instance, the default Maxis bar worker is called "job_bartender_bar.SituationJobTuning.xml"

It is on these xmls Maxis assign the uniforms for each career. You too can add, remove and swap around any existing Maxis uniforms editing these xmls. Custom Content clothing cannot, as yet, be added to these xmls, only Maxis "tag" set uniforms. (Four years in, Maxis, and still not? Boooo!)

Edit - though re-colouring existing Maxis uniforms can work. And using mods like MC for the Dresser Module's "copy and paste" function can have your worker wearing funky things to work.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 9:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
Your custom career should have generated an XML like this - "job_"jobname"_.SituationJobTuning.xml" Every job in the game must have one to function correctly, both default and CC careers.

For instance, the default Maxis bar worker is called "job_bartender_bar.SituationJobTuning.xml"

It is on these xmls Maxis assign the uniforms for each career. You too can add, remove and swap around any existing Maxis uniforms editing these xmls. Custom Content clothing cannot, as yet, be added to these xmls, only Maxis "tag" set uniforms. (Four years in, Maxis, and still not? Boooo!)

Edit - though re-colouring existing Maxis uniforms can work. And using mods like MC for the Dresser Module's "copy and paste" function can have your worker wearing funky things to work.

Oh thank you so much. I hope that your answer help me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 10:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1

OK. If I understand it, I will use the XML extractor for the sims 4 and then the XML file finder for the sims 4. But I do not know where to look exactly and what and how to overwrite