Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2019 at 1:01 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
School day ends at 5 pm?!
Out of nowhere, my teen sim (new family) goes to school until 5 pm instead of 2! I just started this new game and noticed she was at school for a very long time. She has no after school activities and the school info straight up says that school is 9-17. What happened?? I do have some mods but I don't know why they would affect this. I've never had this happen before and I cannot remember changing my mods so I have no idea why this would happen. It's really inconvenient to have her stay at school so late. What can I do?

English is not my native language, please forgive (and/or politely correct) any grammatical errors!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
I'm going to go with... "What is a school hour adjustment mod, Alex."

Yes, what IS a school hour adjustment mod? ;P

English is not my native language, please forgive (and/or politely correct) any grammatical errors!