Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 7:42 PM
Default Script showing as cc
Hi everyone i need help. So i download some script mod like wicked whim and some other one. But when i start the game they show me the list of my cc and all my scripts are in the custom content list and not in the scripts.
i try all those thing
change the resources file.
Allowed the scripts
Remove all of the cc and the script and just put one.

But none of those things worked. I'm lost so please can everyone help me

Thanks
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 8:40 PM
Are you having an issue where your mods are not working even though they are installed? I don't play with WW anymore, but it has files that are required for it to show up and they should be put directly into your mods folder and no deeper. Your resource file will generate when your game runs. scripts need to be enabled in your game options once you have run the game.

Can you maybe take pics of your mods folder and post (imgur and post a link so we can see) - maybe that will be helpful.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 5:29 PM
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 8:37 PM
I don't know what is going on with my Sims 4 - a few days ago (aug 10 or 11) my Sims stopped using all mods, all downloads in mods. I made a new, small mods and the game still rejected them. I went to EA helps and they just told me not to use anything not made by EA. That kills the game. The creations made by Mod the Sims and many others are what makes the game fun. Some of EA stuff is good but most of the things look plastic. There is no way for a player to create without the mods. How could they just destroy my game with out warning? I am 71 years old and have been playing Sims since the first game.

Is there any way to get to use the mods? What are you going to do if we can't use your wonderful work?
Instructor
#5 Old 13th Aug 2019 at 8:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jodyold
I don't know what is going on with my Sims 4 - a few days ago (aug 10 or 11) my Sims stopped using all mods, all downloads in mods. I made a new, small mods and the game still rejected them. I went to EA helps and they just told me not to use anything not made by EA. That kills the game. The creations made by Mod the Sims and many others are what makes the game fun. Some of EA stuff is good but most of the things look plastic. There is no way for a player to create without the mods. How could they just destroy my game with out warning? I am 71 years old and have been playing Sims since the first game.

Is there any way to get to use the mods? What are you going to do if we can't use your wonderful work?

What games do you have:-?
Stuff Packs, Expansion Packs
Are these all mods, and what kind are these. Scripts or packages
Did you get or install a/an new EP, or SP
Did you update :-?
Just try one mod the no intro mod should tell you if you stuff works
Did you turn off scripts in the menu (I did this)

Turn your PC off then back on or restart :-D
Happy Simming

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Aug 2019 at 1:40 PM
Does anyone could explain me why my scripts mods or in the list of custom and not scripts? so i kind of lost.

there is the link of my folder of custom and scripts.

https://imgur.com/UAeBMED
Mad Poster
#7 Old 13th Aug 2019 at 1:45 PM
Did you update your game? I think there may have been an update recently now in August. Game updates may be able to turn off CC and mods, and so can installing a new pack.

Updates may also not be compatible with certain mods, so be sure to check if the mod creator says the mods are still compatible.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Aug 2019 at 9:49 PM
i did the update and it still the same
Instructor
#9 Old 14th Aug 2019 at 9:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nina6231
Does anyone could explain me why my scripts mods or in the list of custom and not scripts? so i kind of lost.

there is the link of my folder of custom and scripts.

https://imgur.com/UAeBMED

Do you have GF (Get Famous)
:-?

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 7:14 PM
No i only have the sims 4 not the other extension
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Aug 2019 at 9:14 PM
i still have the same problem ??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Sep 2019 at 12:51 PM
hello???
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Sep 2019 at 10:06 PM Last edited by petwaitress : 22nd Sep 2019 at 1:03 AM.
Just a thought are you unzipping the script file? Don't. Just drag the folder it will have two things in it a script file and a tuning pkg
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Sep 2019 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by petwaitress
Just a thought are you unzipping the script file? Don't. Just drag the folder it will have two things in it a script file and a tuning pkg

yes i did and still not working