Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2020 at 5:42 PM
Default Daily CC Updates
The Sims community has changed much over the years. Daily updates used to be easy to find because there were a faithful few that dedicated their time to providing the community with daily CC updates. Also, there are many multiple apps and websites these days, in which people are uploading their creations. So, things are hard to keep track of.

So, my question is where does everyone go to get daily or weekly Sims 4 CC updates?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st May 2020 at 8:39 PM
I usually use Lana CC Finds, it's like a one-stop shop for all kinds of CC for The Sims 2, 3, and 4. It used to be updated daily, but I've heard that the girl who runs it hasn't been as active lately. It's still a good place to go if you want to see different CC from all sorts of sites without having to manually go to each one to download things.

The simmer formerly known as Averex
My Claim to Fame
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 1st May 2020 at 11:11 PM
I use Maxis Match CC World: https://maxismatchccworld.tumblr.com/ .
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd May 2020 at 1:23 AM
Tumblr in the place
you just find creators that you like (most of them are using Tumble these days) and follow them
then you get to see it on your dashboard whenever they post stuff

following big re-bloggers like the one mentioned above will help you get a lot more cc on your feed
and encounter you with more creators that you may want to follow.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd May 2020 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Tumblr in the place
you just find creators that you like (most of them are using Tumble these days) and follow them
then you get to see it on your dashboard whenever they post stuff

following big re-bloggers like the one mentioned above will help you get a lot more cc on your feed
and encounter you with more creators that you may want to follow.

What is the best way to find sims 4 Tumblr creators? Is using a search word such as "sims 4", the best way or are there better search words to use?
Scholar
#6 Old 2nd May 2020 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zennia
What is the best way to find sims 4 Tumblr creators? Is using a search word such as "sims 4", the best way or are there better search words to use?

I think the best way is ,as I said, following the big cc finds tumblrs
and from there getting to know cc creators

this one is the best imo, and although you already got the link for it, I'll post it again for convenience sake
https://maxismatchccworld.tumblr.com/

under the image of every post, on the left side of it, you'll find the creator's name
clicking on that will send you to their Tumblr page, which you can then follow if you like their work

if you like alpha style cc, I don't know of good Tumblrs for that, as I don't use it myself
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th May 2020 at 8:37 PM
I use http://sims4updates.net/

You can search for individual creators there too.