Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 12:27 AM Last edited by chronicler : 10th Feb 2006 at 1:42 PM.
Default In Progress - Fina from Skies of Arcadia
I'm in the process of making a Fina Sim. I plan to try uploading her but first I want to get some opinions. Basically, I want to know if anyone thinks the Sim has a close enough likeness. If I should work more on her or not. My main concern are the eyes but there might be something else I haven't noticed. So, yeah, here she is.

Things to note:

-The veil is just for the pictures. I couldn't find or make anything close to hers so I'm just going to leave her veil-less if I upload her.

-The same goes for the earrings.

-Please excuse the very very badly done collage-like thing. I did it pretty quickly just to have a picture of the character for reference.

-Most of the custom content is not made by me. Actually, I only made the full-face makeup. Everything else is either slightly edited by me or made by someone else. The facial structure is by me, of course.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 7:26 PM
Hello.

I was googling for Skies of Arcadia sims. And yes, I would have loved it if you had continued. The dress is spelndid, and I love her looks when she holds the teddy.

Not to mention, it feels good to know there are other Blie Rogues out there. Creating and playing Vyse, Aika, and Fina was the cheif reason I bought Sims 3 in the first place.