Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 11:43 AM
Replies: 2534 (Who?), Viewed: 325352 times.
Page 102 of 102
Mad Poster
#2526 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
and besides, I hear little voices coming from the PC sometimes late at night, when they think I'm asleep!

Fun fact: Computer speakers can sometimes pick up radio interference (strong AM signals, I think mainly). The front audio panel in my computer isn't shielded properly so sometimes my headphones will pick up faint radio signals.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Mad Poster
#2527 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 12:46 PM
When one hears voices speaking in Simlish coming from their computers...whispering-"come back, the water's fine"...

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Mad Poster
#2528 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 6:54 PM
Spring is on the way here and I worked in me garden today. I am in dire need of a Perfect Plants mod.
Field Researcher
#2529 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 8:47 PM
My parents are at a KT Tunstall concert, and my mum texted me saying "Should I get you a Woohoo t-shirt?"
My brain: Uh, what? That's a bit...OHHHH I GET IT!!

For those who don't know, KT Tunstall has a song called Black Horse and The Cherry Tree and the start of it literally goes "Woohoo...woohoo..."
Mad Poster
#2530 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 3:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by didyouevenmakeasound
My parents are at a KT Tunstall concert, and my mum texted me saying "Should I get you a Woohoo t-shirt?"
My brain: Uh, what? That's a bit...OHHHH I GET IT!!

For those who don't know, KT Tunstall has a song called Black Horse and The Cherry Tree and the start of it literally goes "Woohoo...woohoo..."

You think a Woohoo t-shirt is weird, but … https://www.cafepress.com/+sims-2+t-shirts
Scholar
#2531 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 10:15 PM
There's a thunderstorm, everyone around you runs for the beer tent, and you look around to see what caught fire, and whether anyone's attempting to eat the fire or the lightning yet...
Field Researcher
#2532 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 3:43 AM
I had a dream. @Maxon was hosting a contest , it was build a business lots - contest using OFB.
By the rules of applications : contestant had to have an irl dog. German Shephard.

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Past the point of no return,
No going back now,
Our passionplay is now begun.
Past thought of right or wrong, final question, how long have we wait before we're one?
~Andrew Loyd Webber (Phantom Of The Opera)

If curious, my Widespot+LGU+Bigg City
Mad Poster
#2533 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 5:04 AM
When you think "that's a really high-poly mesh" for something in real life. Or you see someone with an unusual hair colour and wonder what palette they used.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
The Great AntiJen
staff: moderator
#2534 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukamuukaanmuka
I had a dream. @Maxon was hosting a contest , it was build a business lots - contest using OFB.
By the rules of applications : contestant had to have an irl dog. German Shephard.

Sounds like an eminently sensible rule (and I will take that into consideration). Thank you for your suggestion!

German Shepherds are beautiful dogs.

tflc is my tumblr with uploads not uploaded here: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/tflc

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Field Researcher
#2535 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 1:31 PM
When I was setting up my tumblr, you know how they tell you to say what your interests are?
I picked architecture. I don't even like architecture, but I wanted to follow the architecture tag so I could get building ideas. Particularly urban architecture, for Acropolis.

You can call me Diddy :)
My Simblr (shared with a friend) is TwoSimmingFreaks - there's not much on there yet, but there will be soon :D
Page 102 of 102