Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #4 - posted on 19th Feb 2018 at 4:46 PM
Replies: 1887 (Who?), Viewed: 156028 times.
Page 76 of 76
Mad Poster
#1876 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 7:12 AM
I'm trying out espresso brownies with that Nestle espresso in the tins. Rather, plastic, but who cares.

"It's a royal pain in the ass, I know, but it turns out most 11-year-old girls don't know jack shit about managing hangovers." - MinghamSmith
Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Alchemist
#1877 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 4:07 PM
Broccoli and cauliflower stir fry in vegetable oil.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Scholar
#1878 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 10:33 PM
Made the chicken curry recepie off bbc's good food site. Totally misread the instructions, but it turned out ok. Leftovers indicate that I got the chicken to rice ratio wrong, so I might add more rice tomorrow. I still don't like cooking even if I can sort of do it
Alchemist
#1879 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 2:31 AM
Salmon baked with olive oil, and then topped with a mix of tomatoes, olives, onions, and feta cheese that's soaked in wine and lemon juice for the last 24 hours or so... and then instant pasta and toast to go with it, because my creativity was all yesterday, and I forgot to come up with a creative side to go with it. :P

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Alchemist
#1880 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 9:55 PM
Veggie pizza. I decided to cut the cheese in half (yes, I am aware of the possible fart joke). I had to reduce the amount of cheese because I'm now trying to diet sensibly by making vegetable dishes either based on veggies like stirfries or feature veggies like my pizzas and fried rice.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Alchemist
#1881 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 3:34 AM
Chicken breasts stuffed with pears, blue cheese, walnuts, and glazed with a honey/balsamic vinegar, and buttery smashed potatoes with chives to go with.

Lab Assistant
#1882 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 10:05 AM
I made beef with broccoli and pan fried chow mein
Alchemist
#1883 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 12:54 AM
Onion and bell pepper stir fry.

Tomorrow is grocery shopping. I first need to get blood drawn and revived with a snack. The last time I had blood drawn, they took 4 small vials and 4 large vials. Honestly, they should at least set up a vending machine near the door, quicken the recovery by a few minutes rather than 15 or more.

But either way, I had quite a lot of plant matter.

Scholar
#1884 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 7:04 PM
Farfalle, mushrooms with leek and cream. I put too much salt in cos I forget that my left wrist still hasn't got full mobility back yet, so I tend to accidentally miscalculate. Oh well, I tried.
Alchemist
#1885 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 2:36 AM
Chicken-pot-pie with peas, carrots, onions, corn, and cream of mushroom soup... except I made too much filling, and it won't all fit in the pie crust! Not sure what I'll do with the extra yet...

Scholar
#1886 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 11:13 AM
Make a mini pie of course!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1887 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 7:56 PM
Coffee with fresh whipped cream and sprinkled cinnamon on top. It's a simple little thing, but the extras make it quite special.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Top Secret Researcher
#1888 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 9:03 AM
I have put some sourdough to ferment overnight, and in the morning I'll make pancakes of it.

Ronnie de Noube - Comic and Blog; Sim National Laboratories and our Protein Folding Team.
@)->-----
Page 76 of 76