Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 1804 (Who?), Viewed: 182907 times.
Page 73 of 73
Field Researcher
#1801 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 10:27 PM Last edited by roxmaniac : 12th Aug 2018 at 10:12 AM.
Random pics of the new house I'm in the process of building.

Lab Assistant
#1802 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 6:02 AM

a pleasant place|my simblr
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Inventor
#1803 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 9:04 PM

I think the soccer goal is one of my favorite things about Freetime. Cousins Scott and Julia spend the morning playing together. Is it possible for more than two sims to use this? If not, it should be.

It's a no-uniform day at school (thanks to a small glitch with Nicole's uniform I couldn't fix right away). Everyone's enjoying themselves. It seems a little odd to have just one teen in a class full of kids, though.

A rare treat for any of my sims. Ingrid, Holly, and Scott get to eat out. Well, it was bowling night, and they were all here, so...

Look who else is here. Finnian and Orlando are out drinking, and apparently they've got Kennedy Cox along with them. Neither of these two even know him.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
staff: retired moderator
#1804 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 9:27 PM
This clown is following me. Wherever I go, there he is.

Screenshots
Inventor
#1805 Old Today at 3:38 PM

Olivia and her little sister Umeko have a very serious conversation at breakfast. Wonder what they're talking about?

Julia tucks her little ones in and thanks the Watcher for giving Simkind bunk beds. There's no way all her kids would fit in this house otherwise.

Emma's OTH is Sports. Lucas's is Fitness. Venyamin's is also Sports. This is a very active family. (Watch the next kid have something completely different.)

"Higher, sis, higher!"

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Page 73 of 73