Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 11:40 PM
My most favourite EA Store worlds are definitely Riverview and Lunar Lakes. Up until I've got Supernatural, I've spent most of my Sims 3 gameplay time in those two worlds. I also liked Aurora Skies, but it was quite bugged. I will try the fixed version linked above and see if I'll get into it again. Right now, I am also getting to like Roaring Heights, as it has quite a unique theme.
On the other hand, Midnight Hollow is the only EA Store world I never bought. I really don't like how dark it is in both appearance and themes. It's just not my cup of tea.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 12:44 AM Last edited by jje1000 : 2nd Sep 2018 at 2:51 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Annette19
That picture looks lovely jje1000
A quick question.........you use a decrapified version of Aurora Skies. Can I use this with an original version or do I need to decrap mine?

I've done testing with two people for both versions- either should work fine. Just remember to backup the original .world file!

Quote: Originally posted by peno
On the other hand, Midnight Hollow is the only EA Store world I never bought. I really don't like how dark it is in both appearance and themes. It's just not my cup of tea.

Midnight Hollow was just try-hard edgy emo dark.

I really wished they took on a New England theme for that world- which could have filled in a gap in the world repertoire for the Sims 3, and have also offered the same opportunity for an "dark" theme. Imagine a Sim version of Salem- would have been perfect for witches and lovecraftians alike!

Appalachia would have also worked as well, maybe with some mountain cryptids.

Actually, come to think of it, I might tackle that world next and do a total recolour of the world.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 2:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
I've done testing with two people for both versions- either should work fine. Just remember to backup the original .world file!

Midnight Hollow was just try-hard edgy emo dark.

I really wished they took on a New England theme for that world- which could have filled in a gap in the world repertoire for the Sims 3, and have also offered the same opportunity for an "dark" theme. Imagine a Sim version of Salem- would have been perfect for witches and lovecraftians alike!

Appalachia would have also worked as well, maybe with some mountain cryptids.

Actually, come to think of it, I might tackle that world next and do a total recolour of the world.

Just replying to try to encourage you to tackle a New England type world or total recolor of Midnight Hollow. That would be awesome!
Page 3 of 3