Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 8:38 PM
Replies: 6705 (Who?), Viewed: 259768 times.
Page 269 of 269
Mad Poster
#6701 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 8:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
F10 makes the UI disappear... why do I feel like this is something that's probably been unbelievably obvious to most of you?

As well, it keeps the game in standard camera mode. This is handy for those few instances where tab/freecamera glitches out.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
#6702 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 9:34 PM
Dogs who have run away can die and come back as ghosts. Buffy ran off a while ago and eventually disappeared from the panel. I figured that meant she was gone for good, but didn't realize she was gone from the world. A few nights later I saw her floating around the lot.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#6703 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 1:49 AM
Twojeff's visitor controller might accidentally zap away SimWardrobe's Sani-Bot 5000. Oops.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Mad Poster
#6704 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 8:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
F10 makes the UI disappear... why do I feel like this is something that's probably been unbelievably obvious to most of you?

I didn't know that. I always use tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeTownChick
Dogs who have run away can die and come back as ghosts. Buffy ran off a while ago and eventually disappeared from the panel. I figured that meant she was gone for good, but didn't realize she was gone from the world. A few nights later I saw her floating around the lot.

I had that with a cat once. Her grave was dumped at the very back of the lot.
Instructor
#6705 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 10:42 PM
I learned the hard way you can't edit antique camera photos in SimPE while they're in a Sim's catalogue. I had to do it all over.
Mad Poster
#6706 Old Yesterday at 6:19 AM
If a Sim takes a kite outside an apartment to fly it, they'll put it down outside and it can't be moved without building cheats.

Page 269 of 269