Replies: 7356 (Who?), Viewed: 319325 times.
Page 295 of 295
Alchemist
#7351 Old Yesterday at 8:49 PM
If two Sims woohoo in public, every single Sim in the area comes running. I made a Romance Sim and put her in college, she keeps rolling wants to woohoo and woohoo in public so I sent her to Cold Issue Clothing to see if there was someone she could wooho with. She was able to get a date with a down townie and when she was able to get him into one of the changing booths with her to woohoo every one in the store came running to "watch".
Forum Resident
#7352 Old Today at 6:45 AM
That having alien eyes seems to be enough to allow for some distinction in babies' eye shape. Ginger Newson married a townie who was generated with alien eyes. She just had twins and I noticed the two definitely have different eye shapes. They otherwise seem to look like any other sim baby, so I was surprised to see that difference.
Mad Poster
#7353 Old Today at 8:02 AM
The dorm cafeteria stove, when placed in a public space of an apartment lot, will actually spawn a cafeteria worker who makes meals just like in a dorm lot...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
#7354 Old Today at 9:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orilon
If two Sims woohoo in public, every single Sim in the area comes running. I made a Romance Sim and put her in college, she keeps rolling wants to woohoo and woohoo in public so I sent her to Cold Issue Clothing to see if there was someone she could wooho with. She was able to get a date with a down townie and when she was able to get him into one of the changing booths with her to woohoo every one in the store came running to "watch".

And cheering
Alchemist
#7355 Old Today at 9:38 AM
The reaction depends on their personality. Most sims will cheer, but some will hate the idea. In this old post of mine, Goneril Capp cheered the academy students in the photo booth. Her husband Albany booed loudly.

http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...218#post5154218
Mad Poster
#7356 Old Today at 11:22 AM
True - I remember even a barman booing once Thought: I think you may be in the wrong job.
Mad Poster
#7357 Old Today at 5:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justpetro
True - I remember even a barman booing once Thought: I think you may be in the wrong job.

He has to clean up afterwards.
Page 295 of 295