Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 706 (Who?), Viewed: 56570 times.
Page 29 of 29
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#701 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 11:20 AM
n my neighbourhood, Rodney's Sudden Death Syndrome is a rare, acute disease that strikes seemingly-healthy adults at random and kills them in a matter of days, or even hours in the worst cases. I admit that I didn't come up with the idea entirely on my own, but took the idea from some mentions of it in the bios in Peni Griffin's Widespot.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

If you have any questions about YOPD, feel free to PM me. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Scholar
#702 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 11:26 AM
I sometimes use the Sim Adjuster's....I think it's the mortality adjuster(?) to re-purpose the "die by fright" option as a fatal heart attack, particularly if a random occurrence scenario lands on a sim-death.
Also if a Sim is working in a dangerous career (Military, Law Enforcement, Crime etc.) I sometimes interpret the Sim losing their job through chance card as them being killed during the line of duty/while on the job.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#703 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 1:40 PM Last edited by Bulbizarre : 4th Dec 2018 at 1:59 PM.
I've got a dilemma of sorts.

While on a community lot, I noticed Constance Sinclair from Bayside Flats getting into an argument with Caesar Rafferty. Between this, the conversation about accidental deaths in this thread, and that I've seen her frequently appear as a walkby in some of the richer sections in Belladonna Cove, gave me the idea of her attempting a burglary of the Rafferty household and Caesar accidentally getting killed in the process with SimWardrobe's rifle. (I'm not sure who the gun belongs to, though.) Not only would this throw up some turmoil in Emerald Heights, but would have repercussions in the Bayside Flats storyline as well.

Another thought: Constance's bio mentions that she was cursed by a witch in the forest. Seeing as Emerald Heights used to be a "nice garden town" before whatever happened to turn it into a desert and that 13 Old Cedar Lane has multiple trees, I'm thinking that one of the Rotspatzes might be that witch.

Does anyone have any thoughts on whether I should do it, or suggestions to improve on it?

If you have any questions about YOPD, feel free to PM me. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Alchemist
#704 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 1:53 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 4th Dec 2018 at 2:52 PM.
So I have started a new neighborhood with a first Sim civilian who has Pleasure as her aspiration. Don't know where to go from there... her wants are kinda mediocre usually, as they often are with these kind of Sims.

Here are the detailed information:
Neighborhood of a TwikkiIsland land terrain, called Wonderland.
Two starting lots, one residential other communual (will of course be adding more as time and ideas pass by).

About the Sim: female with a predestined music and dance career. Game designer LTW. 5 in sloppy-neatness, 8 in shy-outgoing, 6 in lazy-active, 3 in serious-nice, 3 in grouchy-playful. One cooking skill. Turned on by cologne and obese, ew fitness (although might change those). Very into food, but isn't keen on Heath.

Well, nevermind. Kinda thought what to do with her. Quite not sure what to do with the neighborhood, but probably I'll think of something just like did with the sim, lol.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#705 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 7:58 PM
Due to her interests, I'd consider changing her OTH to Cuisine. And take her out of that winter jacket! It's too warm for that.

Lab Assistant
#706 Old Today at 5:38 AM
SneakyWingPhoenix - she's clearly into food. Let her love someone chubby - they can both eat as much as they want together!
Definitely develop her cuisine hobby - since she's a pleasure sim, have her prioritize food over basically anything else she might be interested in.
She could fall in love with a baker or chef who runs their own restaurant/bakery, except the two of them are constantly eating the supplies.
Mad Poster
#707 Old Today at 11:21 AM
I think...
Celebrity chef
Travel the world
Cook everywhere
Come back and
Grow her own ingredients
and
Go on dates like a proper pleasure sim
until she can open her own restaurant!
Page 29 of 29