Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 7:04 PM
conflict
Hello everyone this is my first time posting and I did read the "read this first" I think what I'm going to discuss is acceptable. As a writer I know that in any good story you need conflict. The sims is very much like a story "playing with life" I'm not a modder, but perhaps a series of traits destined for sims to conflict. For example a "corporate climber" or "ruthless" trait might very much clash with an "environmentalist" Someone who cares about the environment vs. someone who would destroy it for a buck. I've also recently thought along those same lines, it might be interesting to have an election mod. Have some "sim" issues that conflict. I could certainly come up with other examples. Anyway I thought this would make for some interesting sim gaming if any modders want to take me up on the challenge.
Advertisement
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 7:35 PM
Creator feedback is not the place to ask for someone to make something for you. There are many tutorials so you can learn for yourself how to make things. The wiki link at the top of the page will take you to the tutorials for whichever Sims game you want to learn how to create stuff for.
Locked thread | Locked by: porkypine Reason: Wants someone to make something for them instead of learning how to make something themselves.