Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 9:16 PM
I need help
I want to convert The sims 2 sim'model into MMD for creating some clothes and hairstyles,how can i do?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 10:56 AM
What mesh editor do you use to edit MMDs?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
What mesh editor do you use to edit MMDs?

I use PMX editor
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 7:51 PM
It looks like PMX editor accepts OBJ files, which SimPE exports, so that'll be the easiest option. You'll lose any joint assignments, but then I doubt they'd be much use anyway.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 1:28 PM
It looks like PMX editor accepts OBJ files, which SimPE exports, so that'll be the easiest option. You'll lose any joint assignments, but then I doubt they'd be much use anyway.

Thank you!So,how can i import into MMD sims's body model?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 1:36 PM
Open the item you want to use in SimPE (it's easiest with CC, if you want to convert EA items I can explain that too). Select Geometric Data Container (GMDC) from the list on the left, and then select the only item in the list on the right. In the bottom panel, tick all the tickboxes next to the names of the mesh groups, and then click the "Export..." button at the bottom to export an OBJ file.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 1:44 PM
Open the item you want to use in SimPE (it's easiest with CC, if you want to convert EA items I can explain that too). Select Geometric Data Container (GMDC) from the list on the left, and then select the only item in the list on the right. In the bottom panel, tick all the tickboxes next to the names of the mesh groups, and then click the "Export..." button at the bottom to export an OBJ file.

Thank you very much,you were really helpful!