Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 11:10 PM
Default Sims 4 Proposal Glitch
Hi, I've been playing The Sims 4 since December of last year. I have purchased the expansion packs Get Together and City Living. Since the purchase of City Living, my sims have not been able to propose. When I select propose the action shows up and then my sims reset and the action has disappeared. This happens every time I do this. I have repaired the game twice and rebooted game files once. Please help!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 11:48 AM
I am guessing you have a mod causing problems. You will need to remove all mods, restart the game and see if they can propose. If they can propose then you will have to add mods back a few at a time until you find the mod causing the problem.
Once you find which mod is causing the game issue check with the creator to see if they have updated the mod.
Scholar
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
I am guessing you have a mod causing problems. You will need to remove all mods, restart the game and see if they can propose. If they can propose then you will have to add mods back a few at a time until you find the mod causing the problem.
Once you find which mod is causing the game issue check with the creator to see if they have updated the mod.

This is a well-known vanilla bug: Answer HQ English>The Sims>The Sims 4 Bug Reports>[OPEN] Sims cannot propose.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 3:00 AM
Thank you for your help! I will try this