Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 5:18 AM
Default Work Outfit
So I changed my sims work outfit by accident, and now I want to change it back so that it can change as she progresses, is there anyway to do that?
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 10:48 AM
Scholar
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by destielisrad
So I changed my sims work outfit by accident, and now I want to change it back so that it can change as she progresses, is there anyway to do that?

It will change most likely (depending on the career) with her next promotion. I wouldn't worry too much about it. You can cheat and change it whenever a Sim has a valid career outfit.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
It will change most likely (depending on the career) with her next promotion. I wouldn't worry too much about it. You can cheat and change it whenever a Sim has a valid career outfit.

Update, She now has a completely new job and she still wears the work clothes from her last job?
Scholar
#5 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by destielisrad
Update, She now has a completely new job and she still wears the work clothes from her last job?

And have you used the cheat to change her career outfit since? You may need to do that. I don't why she'd be stuck in her old career outfit with a new job though. Usually if there's no career outfit, they stay in Everyday.