Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animated Rain and Snow

by Snowhaze Posted 9th Nov 2017 at 1:15 AM - Updated 9th Nov 2017 at 1:43 AM by Snowhaze

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 45 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 3:55 AM
I keep getting an error that says "footprint intersects terrain" when trying to use this on an occupied lot. If I do it on an un-built lot it works fine. Am I doing something wrong? You can see what's happening if you watch this little Twitch clip: https://clips.twitch.tv/BovineSoftDillYee. I have all expansions, stuff packs etc.
Test Subject
#52 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HeatherABC
I keep getting an error that says "footprint intersects terrain" when trying to use this on an occupied lot. If I do it on an un-built lot it works fine. Am I doing something wrong? You can see what's happening if you watch this little Twitch clip: https://clips.twitch.tv/BovineSoftDillYee. I have all expansions, stuff packs etc.

Figured it out... I did not have moveobject on on. The snow works now and it's amazing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HeatherABC
Figured it out... I did not have moveobject on on. The snow works now and it's amazing!

Hi,
Sorry I didn't get back to your earlier. I just saw your comment. I'm glad you figured out how to make it work. Enjoy your new snow.

Best Wishes,
Snowhaze
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#54 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 4:19 PM
Thank you for this!
Just got done downloading your Snowy the Snowman mod. Then I realized I better get the snow too.

Anyways, Happy holidays to you and your family!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 6:16 PM
Thank you for the wonderfull Snow.
Test Subject
#56 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 2:09 PM
This stupid mod doesn't even show up, even when i took all my mods out of my sims4 folder. I extracted the file placed it in the sims4 mods folder, didn't work. I tried everything but still nothing. To say i am very Pissed off would be an understatement.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 3:10 AM
great
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#58 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Micheal2177
This stupid mod doesn't even show up, even when i took all my mods out of my sims4 folder. I extracted the file placed it in the sims4 mods folder, didn't work. I tried everything but still nothing. To say i am very Pissed off would be an understatement.

Hi,

Just to double-check, you need to have the Spa Day SP and the latest version of the game.

Happy holidays!!
Snowhaze
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#59 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 3:55 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 7:37 PM
thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 9:38 PM
You should have a million downloads. This is one of the most anticipated eps that is being waited on. Thank you for your genius. In one file also. GENIUS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 9:46 PM
Thank you soooo much!!! I missed the rain and snow!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#63 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 11:50 PM
Perfect thankful
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 8:53 PM
STUPENDOUS! Do you think you can have a version of falling snow that wisps at an angle like it's a windy day or the flakes fall down but drift left and right as they go?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 5:10 AM
well this isnt much needed anymore
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#66 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dwot
well this isnt much needed anymore

Even if you have the Seasons Expansion, you can still use it to augment weather effects or get different combinations like blending rain and snow, adding snow to a thunderstorm, using two different textures of rain or snow together. It can also be useful when you want to have weather in places where it normally would not occur, heavy flurries in the desert for example or deluges indoors and underground.

Snowhaze
Test Subject
#67 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 7:21 AM
So I added the package, and it did not show up even when i filtered the objects to cc.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#68 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VidalGracey
So I added the package, and it did not show up even when i filtered the objects to cc.

Hi,
It still works for me and my game is fully up to date. I also have Seasons installed and there is no conflict there, so there shouldn't be a problem so long as you have Spa Day installed. Did you unzip the package before placing it in your Mods folder? If so, have you looked in the fountain decor section of your in game catalogue?
You should be able to see it there . You can also search for it by name.

Snowhaze
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#69 Old 12th Jun 2020 at 1:00 AM
This will really give seasons an extra boost!!!
Page 3 of 3