Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 9:57 PM
Default Jynx RH Rug + Pendragon Uni Rug on same lot? Problems?
Would it cause problems to have a "regular" rabbit hole rug (Science lab) and Uni rabbit hole rug (Science building) on the same lot? I'm working on the homeworld university in my world and I'd like to build one big science building that has the regular science lab and the university science features as a Center for Oceanography and Marine Biology Research or something like that. But I need to know if it's safe to do it on one lot or if I need to split them.

Thank you!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 3:35 AM
I have done multiple rugs on one lot and so far have not had any problems. I have about 6 on one lot I have in a world I am working on now and all work. I would just test. It should be OK unless there is a particular conflict with those two?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 12:32 PM
Thanks, I was wondering about that. I was thinking of doing a combination Fire Station/Police Station/Town Hall for a small town/large village and was unsure if the rugs would work.