Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 12:09 AM
Default Has Your Sim Ever Had a Stalker?
Share your stories below!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 9:38 AM
Why do people start these threads without starting with their story?
Forum Resident
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 12:20 PM Last edited by didyouevenmakeasound : 23rd Jul 2018 at 5:18 PM.
This is actually quite a sad one. In my old megahood, after Don and Cassandra's engagement fell apart, the Goths moved to Strangetown for a change of scenery. Who should show up EVERY DAY outside their new house except Bella, remarried to Ajay Loner? Without fail, she would pass their house every day, stop outside, and stare at the house, looking quite sad.
Despite her lack of memories, she must have felt drawn to them

EDIT: Gosh, guys, it's meant to be sad, what's with all of the funnies? do you just enjoy poor Mortimer being plagued by his amnesiac ex wife?
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 1:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Why do people start these threads without starting with their story?

Why not? No really.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 5:13 PM
I don't know if I would call it 'stalking' but it definitely was fruitful.

In my new neighborhood, Summerville, after David Ottomas graduated uni and got a job in the Music business, promotions weren't the only thing that followed. For some reason, Sanjay Ramaswami felt the need to keep calling him and sometimes showing up at community lots he was at, because David was becoming a rising star in his career. So Sanjay would try to "keep up" with him. He eventually managed to get in touch with him and socialize, almost becoming friends. With that, Sanjay managed to get a promotion because David was kind enough to get some of the "higher ups" in the music industry give Sanjay an opportunity. Needless to say, Sanjay got promoted... :P
Scholar
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 5:47 PM
Not a stalker, exactly, but I had an adult male Sim who kept bringing an unemployed teenage girl "home from work" every evening, which I found pretty creepy. I eventually had his wife start a big fight with him and insist he quit his job.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 7:17 PM
The Unsavory Charlatan kept coming into Carlos Contender's house after losing at fisticuffs.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 8:07 PM
After a couple got divorced and the wife moved out, her ex-husband would walk by her house 50 times a day, I swear. He never kicked over her garbage can, but he read her newspaper like every other day he walked by. It was odd, because their divorce was quite amicable, and they remained friends...except none of her other friends walked by her house 50 times a day! He only stopped shortly after he remarried.
Alchemist
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 8:18 PM
not sure if any of my sims had stalkers.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 9:30 PM
Nina and Dina never got over that time Dina "stole" Don from Nina. And Kiernan. And Herb. And Daniel (dang ACR!). So, naturally, yes, they stalk each other all the time. Whenever I play them, buy off with $50 is a very recurrent interaction...
Link Ninja
#11 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 3:50 AM
oh yeah, there's this dude who keeps calling one of my newer sims and keeps asking her to go down town. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. He calls every day. He's the manager of her apartment neighbor's business so they may have met on the street randomly when I was playing her neighbor. He took a fast and obsessive liking toward her.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.