Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 11:42 PM
Blind Challenge
[LEFT]I have played the sims from the the very beginning. I went blind six years ago and was wondering if anyone out there would accept the challenge to make The Sims accessible to the blind. I'd be totally into helping with explaining what the blind would require. For example: I don't use a monitor so I would need the mouse to identify whatever the cursor passes over. The build option would have to list room dimensions for me to select rather than click and dragging walls. Anyone interested?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 10:01 PM
We would be using the base game and could go back to Sims 1.
[email protected]
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
[LEFT]I have played the sims from the the very beginning. I went blind six years ago and was wondering if anyone out there would accept the challenge to make The Sims accessible to the blind. I'd be totally into helping with explaining what the blind would require. For example: I don't use a monitor so I would need the mouse to identify whatever the cursor passes over. The build option would have to list room dimensions for me to select rather than click and dragging walls. Anyone interested?