Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2019 at 2:19 AM Last edited by csg5vbe3argf : 8th Jul 2019 at 6:39 PM. Reason: Funnyly, when I ran game now to get screenshot, tried again and it now works properly.
Default Automatically, self fixed: I have encountered problem while following tutorial for CAS Creation for Clothing.
Hello.

I have encountered while following tutorial for CAS Creation for Clothing.

What I already did:
1. Use CTU to create different color of Default Swimsuit (I believe it has been named as, "".) (I put it in the bottom)

2. I followed some steps from this Tutorial:
a. Step 1. Planning
b. Step 2. Meshing - I only extracted meshes and textures, nothing else (didn't edit change the meshes or textures)
c. Step 3. Creating A New Package - I skipped "Linking Bump Maps (optional)" part.
d. Step 4. Texturing - I also skipped this part cause I'm not editing the texture, only changing color (Pattern A, Solid Color Type) of swimsuit in the "Designs" section of CTU.
e. Step 5. Finishing Up - As I said in the "b. Step 2. Meshing", I made 4 Designs with certain solid color using certain color code.

So, my problem is, when I put them in mod folder, cleared cache, done etc that are necessary, when I ran the game, went to CAS and tried to add more recolor, so, I clicked recolor button, then the loading/circle thingy shows up, it never shows menu or what it suppose to show and it only shows "Options Menu" and let me click what ever in there.
So, how do I fix this problem of mine?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 8th Jul 2019 at 10:23 AM
Hiya!

Do you happen to have a screenshot of what happens in-game? Because if it's greyed out then I know exactly what the issue might be. If it's just an infinite loading screen, then that... doesn't seem right But it would make it easier to help out
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jul 2019 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
Hiya!

Do you happen to have a screenshot of what happens in-game? Because if it's greyed out then I know exactly what the issue might be. If it's just an infinite loading screen, then that... doesn't seem right But it would make it easier to help out

Thanks for reply.
Well, it isn't particularly greyed out but looks like infinite loading.
Wait, what the heck?
I guess this is nevermind.
I just ran game today to take screenshot, clicking recolor button works totally fine?
Maybe because there must be something going on with computer when I wrote this question.
So, thanks for reply, to trying to fix my problem.
Now the problem is fixed by itself.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 12:11 PM
No worries! Sometimes it's the weirdest things that happen to create issues with stuff you're making and you're trying to fix it for hours but it just simply turns out to be a way it was saved. It's really odd lol. But glad it's working though!