Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 3:03 AM
Default Street and City Names
Being at the moment too incompetent to tackle CAW, I'm wondering if it is possible to change the street addresses and the city name for either Sunset Valley or Riverview? I actually like the layout of both, but would like to completely overhaul the cities, without having to become a savvy virtual architect. Thanks for your help.
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:44 AM
CAW can't currently open hoods that have been played and/or have sims in them, including Sunset Valley and Riverview. It ships with empty (undecorated) versions of those towns, but reconstructing all the decorations/lots/sims would also be a very time-consuming matter

Streets don't actually have names in the game, btw... lot addresses are a property of the lot, not the street.
Scholar
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 11:50 AM
Just rename the lots in edit town. Open edit town and choose each lot and click edit, change the address there for 1 sims lane to 2 metropolis place or whatever. It's very easy and doesn't need CAW at all
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 5:54 PM
Default Sure?
Hello,

Sorry but at my Sims 3 it doesn't work and in Lunar Lakes I'd like to add some lots but the street names are the problem!They are not there and I can't change...
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 11:01 PM
TheCMW23- street names can only be added in CAW, you need to open Lunar Lakes in CAW to do this.
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=469942

Otherwise, just add an address in the lot description as fluttereyes says.