Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 10:25 AM
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#27 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 4:05 PM
Looking great, Punkd. .

A heads up guys, applications are supposed to end tomorrow!
#28 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 4:54 PM
All your entries are so beautiful! This is going to be a tough contest to judge!
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 5:34 AM
Default Mia Chan - Application
Name: Mia Chan
Place of Birth: Hong Kong
Previous Experience: Victoria's Secret and local department stores
Personality: Stubborn, determined and a little distant until I get to know you
Brief History: Well, how much do you really want to know? My mom was raised in a strict, traditional home and, as a result, went through a rebellious stage in her teens. She met a man (I don't call him my father since I've never met him) who told her he loved her, would always be there for her and would take her home with him when he was out of the Navy. Hmmm, guess what? All he left her with was me. My mother went through being disowned by her family and struggled to put food on the table and a roof over our head. But we made it. So I've had my share of hard knocks and a tough life. And that's probably why I'm stubborn, determined and a little distant until I get to know you.

Task 1

Task 2

Task 3

Task 4
Scholar
Original Poster
#30 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 12:19 PM
Mia Chan looks great, Pors. .
#31 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 8:48 PM
Hey Tri, do you think you're gunna extend apps or just start with all the lovely ladies we have so far?
#32 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 10:20 PM
Name: opal liu
Place of Birth: bejing china
Previous Experience: i havnt really modelled before but have appeared in a few of my sisters shots she is a famous model and trys to get me as much work as possible
Personality: i am im afraid to say a girlie girl the best present for me is accesorys or anything by d&g i ADORE animals esp cats and volunteer at my local vets every saturday my family is small but we are as thick as thieves and i always say kindness is the best medicine
Brief History: i was born i bejing and lived there until i was 5 unfortunatly my parents were involved in a not so great crime gang and were murdered when i was only 5 i was moved to england for the witness protection program and slowly have evolved into a normal person again

headshot: http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/...eadshootchi.jpg

profile: http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/.../profilechi.jpg

b&w: http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/...andwhitechi.jpg

advertisment: http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/...zaere/adchi.jpg

i hope i got it in on time
Scholar
Original Poster
#33 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 10:50 PM
Opal Liu looks perfect, Honey.

I'm going to extend the application round for one more day. A few people expressed interest in entering and haven't yet, so hopefully they'll get a chance; and I really need more people to enter men.

After tomorrow, because there's won't be Application cuts, I'll likely leave the Application Round open during Round I, too.
#34 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TRIriana
Opal Liu looks perfect, Honey.

I'm going to extend the application round for one more day. A few people expressed interest in entering and haven't yet, so hopefully they'll get a chance; and I really need more people to enter men.

After tomorrow, because there's won't be Application cuts, I'll likely leave the Application Round open during Round I, too.

thankyou ooh no app eliminations thats good after i entered her i was tempted to change it from china when you said you would eliminate it 2 one from each area i cant wait for round one
#35 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 12:23 AM
Okay, thanks for the answer. I hope we get some more apps, soon!
#36 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 4:42 AM
Default Jia Xingjuan :: Application
Name : Jia Xingjuan
Place of Birth : Beijing, China
Previous Experience : I've been runway modeling for the past 2 years and have also appeared in numerous advertisements for beauty products and fashion campaigns.
Personality : Quiet, honest and down-to-earth.
Brief History : My heritage is Asian/American and I lived in New York for 8 years while my father worked as a financial consultant. I first got into modeling when I was 17 and have graced the catwalk for several top Hong Kong designers.

Face Shot

Head Shot

Profile Shot

Body Shot
Scholar
Original Poster
#37 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 9:42 AM
Jia Xingjuan is stunning, Star! Lovely submission.
#38 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 11:12 AM
Thanks TRIriana. This contest looks like it's going to be fun. Awesome entries everyone! :valentine
Scholar
Original Poster
#39 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 8:55 PM
Default Round I

Meet Your Hosts

Welcome, welcome darlings, to EAMA! I may be biased, considering I am your most gracious host, but you beautiful models have made the best decision in joining us for this contest. Competition will be fierce, so I wish to see your most ferocious and creative of poses, to make me proud. I see we are sadly lacking in gorgeous men, but do not worry. I plan on encouraging a few more to come but, until then - one-on-one tuition, hmm?

You may call me Jin, and I look forward to seeing each and every one of you excel - over to you, Chi!

As Jin said, wlecome to EAMA. I see many unique and wonderful people with us, and I hope each and every one of you have the chance to shine the duration of our contest. My name is Chi, and I will be host to all the lovely ladies here this month.

Either Jin or myself will instruct you in the ways of the coming Rounds. The first Round will be mine to tell you about.

Please sit tight, and everything will soon be revealed.

Back To Nature - In The Buff

As you can probably tell from both the title and the photograph, this first Round you must undertake will be a naked shoot. Think classy and not trashy! To help you, there are short guidelines for you to follow:
  • This Round will require you to take three photographs.
  • All three photographs must be body shots:

1. Must be a daylight setting.

2. Must be a night setting.

3. Must be in the manner of an advertisment for this Round, bearing your name - remember my photograph above? It has to be in black and white.

• The nude photographs must be taken in a setting that includes either flowers, trees or shrubs - these can be for decoration as well as covering, as in the above example.
  • This first two photographs do not have to be in black and white - colour-wise, you can use your imagination with them.
  • You might recall you gave us a brief insight into your personality; try and show this in your shots. If you are fierce, let your expression or pose show this. Likewise, if you are calm, let serenity ooze from the images.

--

For those people who may still wish to enter: Applications will continue through Round I - however, you will have double the work as you will also need to submit Round I before closing.

Good luck everyone!
#40 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 9:00 PM
ooh keep us on edge why dont you im so exited
will it be nude in a garden perhaps?
#41 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 9:18 PM
Oh, I'm excited now!!

The host is very beautiful too!
Scholar
Original Poster
#42 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 10:56 PM
And Round I is officially posted on #43. .

See the initial post for closing/judges dates.
#43 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 10:58 PM
Awesome round TRIriana! Just so I understand, are backgrounds for round 1 ingame? And to what extent are we allowed to photoshop if at all?
Scholar
Original Poster
#44 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 11:11 PM
They can be taken in-game or Photoshopped, this Rounds it's optional - but if it's Photoshopped, they must still reflect the day/night theme in the first two photographs. .
#45 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 11:50 PM
Cool round. I've already started the night one.
#46 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 1:45 AM
Default opal liu round 1
round1
day
this was so cringey but after a while i was lving it this is actully one of my first shots when i wouldnt come out of hiding lol
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/...ere/garden1.jpg
night
this is actully after my shoot well at least i thought it was i was convinced someone was following me i was so scared turned out it was the makeup artist she was asked as that was the look the photographer wanted
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/...nightgarden.jpg
b&w
i loved this shoot i was so involved i choose everything from the shot to the quote i felt like a real star
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/...ere/bawnude.jpg
hope its all ok
Scholar
Original Poster
#47 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:25 AM
That looks great, Honey. Nice job!
#48 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 9:30 AM
Default Jia Xingjuan :: Round 1 - Back to Nature
BTB :: Daylight Setting

BTB :: Nighttime Setting

BTB :: Black & White

credit goes to backgrounds used.
#49 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 2:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by star.lilly
BTB :: Daylight Setting

BTB :: Nighttime Setting

BTB :: Black & White

credit goes to backgrounds used.

wow amazing amazing if all the entrys are like this im dead lol
#50 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 4:25 PM
Oh my gosh, Im so sorry, I completley forgot about this! Is it still okay to enter?

Page 2 of 8