Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fadil Görkem

by Lunararc Posted 5th May 2013 at 7:04 PM - Updated 14th Jul 2014 at 5:31 AM by Lunararc

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 7:39 PM
Wow, he's gorgeous! You did a brilliant job on him.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#27 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 5:10 PM
Super handsome! Must have.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 12:17 PM
Wow, you did an excellent job~ This is one of the most realistic Sims I've seen yet c:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 8:42 AM
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 8:43 AM
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 4:31 PM
thank u !
Instructor
Original Poster
#32 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 5:01 AM
Thanks guys. I feel very honored to be a Featured Creator - Yaaaaaaaay - and i would like to thank all MTS2 staff for this great opportunity

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
#33 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 8:36 AM
OMG!!! He is gorgeous, it reminded me of an old crush of mine!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 12:30 PM
Will this sim work on the base game? It's all I have at the moment
Instructor
Original Poster
#35 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FancyOldHat
Will this sim work on the base game? It's all I have at the moment

If your game patched after release of Showtime, Fadil should work without Showtime installed. The clothes are the only thing you need from showtime EP.

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
#36 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 8:04 AM
Thank you :D

Quote: Originally posted by Lunararc
If your game patched after release of Showtime, Fadil should work without Showtime installed. The clothes are the only thing you need from showtime EP.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#37 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 7:18 PM
We need more Middle Eastern Sims in this game. Can you do some others? And some traditional Arabic/Muslim fashions. My game is in desperate need of Hijab, Jilbab, Abayas, Thobes, Disdashas, and Dishdash, Kurtas and Kurtis with skirts and trousers, turbans, Kefiyehs, Shawls both with Egals, Pashmina wraps, Kuwaiti style head scarfs, and please, don't forget to include some Hijab pins and brooches for the Mona-style scarfs. Mona's are so pretty, but they NEVER stay over your shoulder where they belong! You've GOT TO use a brooch and pin it there, LOL! I'm always fussing with mine when I wear a Mona or a Pashmina Scarf!
Instructor
Original Poster
#38 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by l8nytsimmer
We need more Middle Eastern Sims in this game. Can you do some others? And some traditional Arabic/Muslim fashions. My game is in desperate need of Hijab, Jilbab, Abayas, Thobes, Disdashas, and Dishdash, Kurtas and Kurtis with skirts and trousers, turbans, Kefiyehs, Shawls both with Egals, Pashmina wraps, Kuwaiti style head scarfs, and please, don't forget to include some Hijab pins and brooches for the Mona-style scarfs. Mona's are so pretty, but they NEVER stay over your shoulder where they belong! You've GOT TO use a brooch and pin it there, LOL! I'm always fussing with mine when I wear a Mona or a Pashmina Scarf!

I totally agree with you. I'll try to do Islamic stuff in the future, jilbab and abayas ain't something new for me cause i'm Muslim from the middle east and to be honest i don't know how girl's wrap a higab or Pashmina cause i'm a guy lol.

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 10:07 PM
why not create a gorgerous turkish girl?
Test Subject
#40 Old 18th Aug 2013 at 7:39 PM
I might be asking a stupid question, but how do you open characters in the sims 3? I put it in my mods folder. Well packages.
Instructor
Original Poster
#41 Old 18th Aug 2013 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ThankTheZombies
I might be asking a stupid question, but how do you open characters in the sims 3? I put it in my mods folder. Well packages.

Simply, extract the .sim file from the zip and place it in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/SavedSims ( Not in mods folder ). In the game, go to the Premade Sims Bin in Create A Sim (CAS).

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 11:46 AM
I'm from Turkey.
Instructor
Original Poster
#43 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kingoffunniests
Why is this so famous,if it only has a little amount of comments. lol

Fadil has been selected by MTS as one the best creations on the community and i really appreciate that. They featured him depending on the Featured Content Criteria not the number of comments on the upload. I'm not bragging about being a featured creator, i'm nothing compared to MTS featured Moders/Builders/Mesh creators and Sims creators. I'm just an ordinary guy who creates free stuff to make simmers happy. I appreciate your opinion, thanks

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 3:55 PM
Are you from Turkey? Cause I am Adım İrem :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#45 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 8:40 PM
@SimsManiac0426,@Melis211: No I'm from Egypt ^_^

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
#46 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 12:07 PM
He's so handsome! Only one thing, Ahmad's facial sliders have been taken down. Do you have any alternatives to this?
Instructor
Original Poster
#47 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sifjada
He's so handsome! Only one thing, Ahmad's facial sliders have been taken down. Do you have any alternatives to this?

You can find them HERE

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
#48 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunararc
You can find them HERE

Hey, I sent you a PM, but I should have made a comment instead. My bad. Just ignore the PM.

Do you have a link to the v1.4 sliders? Because v1.1 has a few issues in my game. If not, I may just have to suffer through them, Because Fadil is hawtttt. lol

And also, Fadil's skin got taken down. Do you have a link to that also?

Thanks for creating him.
Test Subject
#49 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 2:51 PM
this guy is seriously SEXY!!!!! but i dont think any of the links are working anymore =( this is upsetting.... please re-apply working and better links =) really appreciate it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#50 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DaLuchi
this guy is seriously SEXY!!!!! but i dont think any of the links are working anymore =( this is upsetting.... please re-apply working and better links =) really appreciate it.

I checked the CC links and they all worked properly except for skin ( cause the creator removed the skin and i don't have permission to upload it ) try to use this one Face In Cute Edition by Navetsea

Knight Of The Moon
Page 2 of 3