Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 11:45 PM
Default Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
With the announcement video recently released and a 9 part play through of the WIP, care to share your thoughts and excitement?

I love that characters, old, returning and new are going to make it a jam-packed roster of 68 playable characters and that includes the Echo Fighters of Lucina, Dark Pit and Princess Daisy.

A few returning characters from the series like Ice Climbers and Pokémon Trainer were cut from Sm4sh (Wii U and 3DS) due to technical issues not allowing for multiple characters in one playable slot, which is probably how Zelda and Sheik and the two Samuses were separated as far as I had recollection of the series.

Still, I was watching Ridley's introduction video and my father screamed "And then the aliens attacked!" And this time, I didn't get mad...I got even with my jerky comic schtick.

Yes, since the Inkling teaser, I was just wondering who was in silhouette waiting in the shadows for the 5th installment.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)