Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 10:21 PM
Default So, Camera Angles.
I don't know if I am the only one, I feel kinda silly missing it before... then again, I was expecting it to be more Sims 3ish and I've not used these particular controls for sims 3 before. But I've seen a few people mention about the flat, one dimensional camera view in game, and no mention of the following: For anyone else that might have missed it, you can alternate your camera angle side to side, or bird view by holding control + mouse movement or holding the middle scroll button + mouse movement.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 11:38 PM
For those that have not worked out how to bet better camera control.

In the bottom left and corner there is a button with 3 small dots, select this then 'Options', click on the 'Game Options' button - the little cogs- and then tick 'Edge Scrolling'. Finally select the Tick to apply the changes. This will give you the same camera control as in Sims 3
Inventor
#3 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 1:24 AM
What about the Tab key? The only way to get rid of user interface when taking photographs in TSM seems to be F10 (while Tab does nothing), which means Q key still means "quit" and not "camera down" (like in TS3 after I pressed the Tab key). Quite awkward. Any solution for this?
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pico22
What about the Tab key? The only way to get rid of user interface when taking photographs in TSM seems to be F10 (while Tab does nothing), which means Q key still means "quit" and not "camera down" (like in TS3 after I pressed the Tab key). Quite awkward. Any solution for this?

You can also hold down the CTRL key and hold down the right mouse button to rotate the camera angle.
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 5:49 AM
I know it was a happy little moment for me when I discovered the 'M' key. Pops you into Eye of the Watcher mode. Also the right clicking to pop in and out of buildings was handy once I'd finished my castle.