Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#401 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 3:42 PM
This is what I wish for CAS (no idea if these are even possible):
--- More adjustment points, like:
- Height of waistline - the default position is too high
- Chest width for women
- Height of butt/hips, so you could make Sims with shorter legs and longer backs, for example
- Butt "boxiness"/roundness and sagginess
- Shoulder height / posture adjustment
--- More eye shapes without eyelashes or with minimum eyelashes! Most of the eyes are ugly and bulgy, or look already made up...
--- More lip shapes
Advertisement
Scholar
#402 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SAGO
More people to invite and longer time on hangouts (never liked the party system) . I feel that it's the only practical way to maintain friendships while levelling career and aspiration requirements especially on careers that require a good number of friends (e.g. Mixology = 12 friends).

I'd reduce the crazy friend requirements. I'd make Musician's last friend requirement 8 (down from 9) and Mixology's last friend requirement 10 (down from 12).

Either you are friends with every other playable, or you've got an army of Townies.

Actually, I might do that quick tonight - along with changing Tech Guru level 1's objective from "Play Vidya Gaymz" to "Programming skill at level 1", and (if the tuning mod wasn't done already) the quick change of the aging time scales.

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Instructor
#403 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 3:48 PM
I'd really love it if there was a mod to stack up as money face details and makeups as I want.
Test Subject
#404 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by James009
- Slower relationship decay!
- Slower need decay (slightly).
- Faster actions mod (like showering, eating, ect).
- Definitely agree with more realistic careers.
- Less "goal oriented" objectives (in parties, dates, or careers) or at least the ability to re-roll them.
- More hairs, skins, and sim details.

They have a need decay and relationship decay mod already. I love them they make my game so much better
Page 17 of 17