Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 9:17 AM
Default What mod does The Sims 4 needs for now?
Not a request thread, but rather, what things we see that can be helped with mods?

Personally, I want tthese in game for now. Anything else you guys can think of?

> No censor. The usual.
> No autonomous pushups at community lots. Or, ever.
> Mod that eliminate restriction to adjust skin color/tattoos when using mirror/dresser.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 9:20 AM
No Bros. People have stated their dislike of them, and maybe EA put too much emphasis on that trait.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 9:24 AM
If I was playing it the first thing i would want rid of is that ugly white outline that appears every time your mouse hovers an object/sim.

Also, no more musical chairs.
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 9:26 AM
Alarm clocks. At least I haven't seen them if they are in the game. Individually waking up 8 different sims for work at different times can get pretty tedious.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 9:31 AM
A no-intro mod is needed.

Something I really want to see that is going to take awhile is some better skin tone options. I couldn't accurately make one of my Sims from Sims 3 because the darker skintones are too ashy to match his coloring. He is dark with a reddish brown hue and the only options right now don't fit.
Alchemist
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 9:32 AM
Expansion packs?
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 9:35 AM
A mod that gets rid of the peeing noise and the urine from a male standing up. Friggin' creepy.
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 9:36 AM
Agree with editing skin color & tattoos, and also no white outlines on objects. I would also like a no ZZZ's mod. I got so used to not seeing them, they kinda startled me when I saw them in ts4.
Scholar
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 9:36 AM
No funny walks.

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 9:52 AM
I agree with the no auto push-ups . It's getting silly how many sims are doing that!
Also I would love some type of Story Progression mod.
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 9:56 AM
No cencor of course!!!, newsea hair, and MA high heels. More skin types like from lady frontbum and etc..sims 4 just came out it will take time
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 10:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallyJW
No funny walks.

I strongly second this. I hate, hate, hate the "I gotta pee" walk.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 10:04 AM Last edited by siletka : 3rd Sep 2014 at 10:24 AM.
I dont own the game but id imagine these would be the first things i look for:

No phone autonomy
Shrink teens
No autonomous pushups
Replace item outline with highlight
If possible, not so smart phones

Posted from my phone
Edit: the irony of wanting dumb phones while posting from bed via smart phone.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 10:13 AM
Time goes so fast in Sims 4. Most likely because I am used to relativity mod in sims 3.

So I would like to see no censor and longer days mods.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 10:21 AM
i need faster skilling and easier relationships, lol
Field Researcher
#17 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 10:31 AM
The ugly white line that comes around sims and objects, a new skybox and better grass textures.
No weird walks
Field Researcher
#18 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 10:47 AM
Some tuning mods to change the thresholds for pushing sims into different emotions.
Instructor
#19 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 11:17 AM
Yeah, agreeing with a lot on this thread.

- Relativity time mod
- Story progression mod
- More skins
- Slower need decay
- Slower friendship decay
- More hairs (especially gender conversions)
- A Master Controller Mod for editing sims

I'd be golden with those.
Instructor
#20 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 11:19 AM
I think less (or no) emotion deaths - like the dying of embarrassment and laughter. It's quite amusing to watch but as I mentioned in another thread I grow so attached to my Sims that I would much rather they died on my terms!
Mad Poster
#21 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 11:42 AM
From watching videos I would say there needs to be a slower bladder decay tuning mod...and maybe for hygiene as well. It seems to tank for unknown reasons.

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 12:23 PM
I thought I might mention that I just released a mod that removes the white outline when hovering sims and objects.
I have posted the download over at Simlogical (link: http://www.den.simlogical.com/denfo...p?topic=3198.0).
Hopefully it can make your experience of the game better.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 1:07 PM
Family tree. More lots. Something to give random death like the Running with Scissors play set--that is, when you use it sometimes, not too often, you die.
Stupid people are stupid
#24 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 1:12 PM
I haven't played it yet (Europe ) but a Story progression mod would be high on my agenda!
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pizza
I think less (or no) emotion deaths - like the dying of embarrassment and laughter. It's quite amusing to watch but as I mentioned in another thread I grow so attached to my Sims that I would much rather they died on my terms!

This should be a priority. I love my Sims and emotional deaths are too much. I understand some people love having unique ways to kill off their Sims (who hasn't trapped a Sim in a pool?), but I want my Sim deaths to be more in my control.
Page 1 of 17