Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#2051 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 6:48 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 27th Aug 2018 at 3:14 AM.
Recently, I made it to the third trimester and like in real life, you just don't know when exactly the baby will come.

A doll house keeps getting smashed by one of our 4 sons and Lee fixed it like a good father should (He's got max skills and I am about to pop.)

I let Lee feel my belly and he is just happy to have another child to play with and since it's a girl, her name is going to be Esther Diana Unkrich. Esther from the book of Esther, where a beautiful but powerful Jewish woman, Esther, influenced King Xerxes to spare her people by claiming Hamon was to commit treason against Xerxes (Hamon and his ten sons were executed via the gallows he originally built for the Jews) and Diana after the Greco-Roman goddess of the hunt. (Also in keeping with the Eevee-lution theme, Diana is a nod on "diurnal" which means active at day and reference to Espeon's evolution requirement.)

Usually, with children names, I find ones with meaning. And in all likelihood, I would name my daughter by the name of Esther Diana.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2052 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 8:02 PM
I have these two sims that I just play with them, and they went to a party together. But the party was so empty that I used a cheat to make more sims appears. I type the cheat wrongly. Now I have this third sim called Xander, and I'm keeping him. Forever. He is mine now.
Oh, he also fought with Father Winter lol
Mad Poster
#2053 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 8:07 AM
The house is a frickin mess. Esther Diana Unkrich was born, but after aging up to toddler, it means more mess. I'm carrying 3 and it's a thankless chore with the current five.

Yes I'm using MCCC.

Maybe my mom was right. I am a bad mother!

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Forum Resident
#2054 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 4:39 PM
Changes in The Big House!

- Lisa has finally hit the 200K mark, and her son Adrian is exploring the world of writing novels despite being a teen.
- Adrian is getting on very well with his cousin Liesel, who is obsessed with working out and drawing near to her teen-YA transition.
- Marc will soon leave Lisa a widow, which means she'll be depressed. Currently she's been depressed about two game weeks because her friends and siblings keep dying on her. This is the price you pay for chugging Potion of Youth every so often,.
- Erika left the house along with her daughter Ada (Liesel's sister) to get married to Jamie. Jamie still doesn't have a job, but they took over the neighbor's bank account so they're OK. He was evicted so early from The Big House I never got a feel for his career...
- Erika and Ada leaving meant there was room for two babies, so say hello to Kier (Annalise's) and.....eh.....oh! Maria. They divide their time between passing out and sitting in their diapers screaming. Look, managing eight sims is not easy, and psychological problems are a Big House tradition!
Scholar
#2055 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 12:07 AM
My favorite sim ever, Henry, died! Of extreme exhaustion! Except he's not a elder, so I think it was from the Tan mod, the vitamin D module. I didn't notice he was exhausted, I don't think there was a moodlet for low vit D at all. Well, after this happened, I removed that damn module. It's frickin' winter, how am I supposed to get him vit D when it's -20? Anyway. I had his wife Jade, plead for his soul because uh-uh, this is frickin' Henry, he's my favorite sim ever and he cannot die. Even if Grimmy didn't spare him, I would cheat the #### out of this game just to resurrect him.

But Grim saved my boy Henry and Henry is feeling great to be alive again.
Forum Resident
#2056 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 3:59 AM
Census of the Big House as of the Sixth Heir's teen-YA transition:
- Lisa, whose long-running habit of drinking potions of youth meant she has now outlived several of her children. I think it's finally time to let her age into an elder. It helps that her daughter Maria is able to take her place as my pet favorite.
- Liesel is the challenger in that right, and has in fact taken over the pet favorite bedroom suite on the roof, the one with the best bed, best toilet, best shower, best computer, etc. Liesel is a jock currently trying to find time to get her last fitness point when she's not being The Best Aunt.
- Kier, the designated heir, is probably my least-favorite in the household. I don't dislike him, I'm just not attached to him. Frankly, as soon as he has a kid or two he'll probably be sent into a satellite house.
- Adrian will likely accompany him. I mostly keep him around because he's Lisa's and Lisa has been my pet favorite for a loooooooooooong time.
- Ada, who joined a satelliete in the last house, is back to keep her sister Liesel company
- Christina, Ada's daughter; named after my 2nd-gen heir
- Maria, also known as Lisa 2.0

Future plans....it's going to stay full for a while, because I can't see kicking Liesel out, let alone Maria. Adrian and Ada are more likely, but right now they have their niches. I have kicked out favorites before, but I'm not gonna until I'm absolutely frustrated. I don't think that will happen soon because I only have one kid in the house, Christina.

Pictures, in order:
Competing favorite Liesel, along with her sister Ada. Ada is wearing glasses. I only see Liesel smile when she eats.
My favorite Lisa and her daughter Maria
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#2057 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 12:36 PM

sad cat is not happy to meet the new tiny hooman
Theorist
#2058 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 1:04 PM Last edited by ShigemiNotoge : 1st Sep 2018 at 1:24 PM.
When you're 6000% done with your kid's shit.

Obligatory edit
Forum Resident
#2059 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 4:47 PM
What's happening in my game right now? Well my gallery is completely empty no matter what filters I select. That's what is happening ><

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Lab Assistant
#2060 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 7:54 AM
My slob Sims family are growing trash plants. Very helpfully, a neighbor has been coming over frequently to tend the plants. She waters and weeds them and then talks to them. I have nothing to do with this behaviour. Her husband visits and washes dishes. Wish we had neighbors like that in real life. They’re living in Murkland, by the way.
Lab Assistant
#2061 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 8:42 PM

twins being happy that they could make their dad wake up in the middle of the night to clean up their mess <3
Lab Assistant
#2062 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 4:39 AM Last edited by Lulu_c : 3rd Sep 2018 at 4:50 AM.
I have this one evil sim, who is a genius and a skilled hacker. He constantly pisses off every single sim he comes across, and everyone hates him. One day he met a hungry and sad and dirty dog, a few minutes of autonomy they became friends. So I let him adopt the dog. Then I found the dog is a troublemaker, maybe that's why they saw each other eye to eye.
It went further. This guy adopted a cute angora kitty (because I really love her!), and the kitten turns out to be mischievous. Now every night my evil hacker is woken up 2-3 times by those two companions. Let's see where the story goes.
Scholar
#2063 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 10:46 AM
Um completely random story line where the wife of an elder sim has a baby (twins again hurrah) with the butler. This is so off base for me its making the back of my neck hot. Either its guilt or a spider bite.

After the old man dies she will marry the butler. But itll probably mess up the son she had with the old man. Oops. Neck is hot again. :/
Forum Resident
#2064 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 10:39 PM
After celebrating her final Christmas, Lisa -- who has lived close to 400 days on normal aging because I kept having her drink youth potions -- passed away. Her son Adrian decided to master the writing aspiration and create a Book of Life. Apparently you have to capture their life essence before they die, though. Ah, well. I decided to reduce the household a bit: sisters Liesel and Ada moved into the satellite house, where Liesel finally got married to a Sim with a Japanese name, who I renamed "Daito" and turned into a gamer as a nod to Ready Player One. Kier moved out, since his daughter and the house heir is of age, and Adrian's book of life failure meant he left too.

Last update I added a second story, but this time I actually made rooms and such. I discovered an amusing error in which a statue outside, which i'd shrunk, nevertheless had a footprnt inside the house that was glitching the stove, so one of my sims surrounded himself with cutting boards and rotting food.
In the pictures included:
- the Big House, generation 7
- random wooden reindeer that literally just appeared there. No idea why. There was also multiple pieces of holly. Again, I'm...clueless.
- Kier surrounding himself with food
- Lisa approves of her epitaph

In the big house, we currently have..
- Maria, who got even MORE depressed with her mom and friends dying when everyone missed her adult birthday in all the excited crying and mourning
- Sarah, our heir, and presently a teenager obsessed with working out. I tried to make her aspiration a Popularity one, but she keeps rolling desires for gym equipment. Fine, body builder it is.
- Christina, Ada's daughter. Christina wants nothing more than to be a super-parent, so the instant she had her YA birthday she called an old friend over and made a baby.
- Isabella, Maria's daughter
- and toddler Kira, Christina's daughter.

I figure I can complete the tenth generation of this family within a couple of weeks.
Screenshots
Scholar
#2065 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 12:06 AM
I did a story on my tumblr and in one scene I had Wolfgang Munch (Windenburg premade) say that the Munch consider renting their hobby shack out to tourists. Now I think heck, why not do that for real?

I think I'm going to dust off my selfsim and his daughter and roleplay a little in Windenburg. Doing exactly what we'd do if we were there should be interesting. I mean, some of the things that are relaxing irl make no sense in the game. For example going for walks and taking in the sights. Walking bacl and forth does doing nothing for the sims except dropping their motive bars.
Lab Assistant
#2066 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 8:53 PM
am paying the lunar legacy challenge, and i tried to get impregnated by dennis kim, a rich oldie but he died right before we got to the wohoo djwafewj
Scholar
#2067 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 10:21 PM
Well oldman Marvin passed away. Did you know it's ridiculously easy to get sims to die by overheating? Just get them to 'warm self' in front of a fireplace during a heatwave!

Even if someone puts the flames out, they'll still die! Anyway, Martin passed on and now his wife is free to remarry. She asked the butler Sterling, to move in and when he did, a new Butler automatically generated. That makes sense since she never fired or dismissed him.

Anyway. They are boyfriend and girlfriend now and he can have an even bigger share in raising the girls that are his. He had twins with her, and there is no doubt they are HIS girls because while they got their mom's hair color, they got his eye color (green) and both Martin and Claire had brown eyes.

Sterling is so happy he can now have a more active share in caring for his girls.

This is Emma. Or Audrey. I dunno, they're twins. Identical.

What the parents/child look like:

When Claire told both her husband and Sterling that she was pregnant, Sterling seemed far more excited than Marvin. It was as though he knew he was the real father. Sterling got the "New baby!" moodlet the same as Marvin did after they were born, Marvin got family leave, but only Sterling got 'automatic friendship' with the new babies, as he is their true father. Marvin would have never found out about the whole affair if it weren't for Claire's lazy trait. When she took her clothes off and left them at the bed side, Marvin went into the bedroom to pick them up and saw everything. Odd that it only affected their friendship with each other, not their romance.
Lab Assistant
#2068 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 7:28 AM
Maybe it’s a bug but my Sim Josh was dancing and suddenly he was up in the air, still dancing. Then he simply teleported into another room. Rather disappointingly he hasn’t done this since and neither has anyone else. Another weird event, my Benedict Cumberbatch Sim is pregnant. I have no idea how this happened, as, in the game, he’s married to a female Sim as has four kids.

My slob Sims have acquired pets. They have two rats and a cat. The rats keep biting them on the nose and the cat is always sitting on counters and eating Sim food, which admittedly, is all over the house. Last time I played them I counted 12 plates lying around empty and 8 with food on them. They keep spontaneously cooking but not eating the food. Their lot welcomes stray cats so there are some fights and the cats are all over the house meowing. Luckily a neighbor Sim came over and cleaned both the toilets which were emitting green smoke. I’m hoping she’s going to clean the shower and bath tub next time she visits. For some reason she has gotten attached to one of my Slobs. He’s called Jack and is in the athlete career. He’s not interested in her at all but she won’t leave. This is useful though as she cleans. I’m hoping she’ll wash all the dishes soon as they’re running low on places to put them. They now sit on beds to eat and put the plates on the floor which is covered with clothing piles. As if all this wasn’t bad enough the stove caught fire and Rory caught fire with it. Magically he put the fire on himself and the stove out, as the others, including the cat, all ran away.

The first couple who came over and watered plants and washed dishes have stopped coming over now, but luckily, someone else has come and watered the plants. He doesn’t clean though.
Forum Resident
#2069 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 4:24 PM
Generation eight has arrived, in the form of a little boy named Vin. I've played enough that Vin is a child, one trying to max out his body and social skills. The household is much smaller these days: I moved Christina and Kira out because I was tired of having to manage so many sims. In the house currently are:

Lisa, Resident Ghost. Literally: I moved her in.
Maria, house mom. Maria's recently finished her bodybuilder aspiration and has so far out-lived two fiances because I keep potioning-of-youthing her.
Sarah, our gen 7 heir. She's in the Intelligence career, because it's one of the few I haven't done in this household yet.
Samir, Sarah's husband. I almost gave Samir the standard spouse treatment -- marry, then kick out -- because he was a jealous prankster who wanted to be mean to everyone, but after completing an easy asp (Mansion builder -- I only have to buy 20 columns and it's done), I gave him better traits. He quickly finished his Soulmate asp.
Isabella, who has a husband somewhere in the hood but I kicked them out because I didn't like them. Isabella never really rolls any romance or family wants, anyway.
Vin, our gen 8 heir. No photos of him as yet.

Screenshot:
Maria thinks Sarah's breastfeeding is a little too close to her personal space.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#2070 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 8:49 PM
They got a kitty cat and Michael absolutely loves her.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#2071 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 6:20 AM
That's exactly how I try to put on my eyeliners in some very early morning
Field Researcher
#2072 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 9:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lulu_c
That's exactly how I try to put on my eyeliners in some very early morning

with your glasses on?
Test Subject
#2073 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 8:26 PM
My toddler is baby tossing today.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2074 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 8:51 PM
So, I destroyed the neighborhood I had because it can't fit 10 Sims when it's set to a household limit of 20. When Joel and Flanigan disappeared when the remaining 3 daughters aged to Toddler...

Well, since I didn't get a response on troubleshooting, I deleted the shit out of the entire world and started anew with the 8 children as young adults and their parents in the nearby houses

Test Subject
#2075 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 5:05 PM
I'm hoping that now that they have had five children together, they'll stop wanting more. At least wait until the eldest is an adult.
Screenshots
Page 83 of 104