Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 10:47 AM
Default mod to be able to buy garlic wall items through buymode?
i forget what the exact item names are but the garlic wall and hanging items that you can make from garlic you grow would be a huge boon for non-gardening sims if you could buy them from the buymode, even if they are weaker area ones since i cant place ones from my own inventory into other sims homes
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 9:30 PM
I've never checked myself but shouldn't they be available in the debug catalogue?

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 7:47 PM Last edited by davidsalter : 17th Nov 2018 at 9:05 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
I've never checked myself but shouldn't they be available in the debug catalogue?

if they are i'v managed to miss them, sorry for late reply will report back if it is :P

edit: so it turns out they are in debug, i must have been blind, well i feel dumb tho i admittedly rarely use debug
Scholar
#4 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by davidsalter
if they are i'v managed to miss them, sorry for late reply will report back if it is :P

I'm pretty sure they are, because I think that's how I've gotten them in the past. You know if you use the Private Dwelling lot trait, it will also keep out vampires (plus other Sims) unless they have a perk that lets them bypass locked doors. I've started doing that most of the time instead of bothering with garlic, since the garlic looks kind of silly on most lots.