Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 12:35 AM
WCIF This futuristic house boat from youtube?
Video here
The link in the description is down. Made by SimsHowtos. Its a beautiful house. Wanted to use it in my custom modded OL world.

Already tried the wayback machine and it was a fail.

Maybe my closest chance to it to use this modern house boat lot by TugmeL on TSR. Not sure if I want the extra CC though. I have so much of it already.

Thanks in Advance
Advertisement
#2 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 10:00 PM
The vidio is about how to make the houseboat in question, right? How about making it?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 4:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackjackGabbiani
The vidio is about how to make the houseboat in question, right? How about making it?

The CFE used in it would be very difficult to re-create, and I assume that's why the OP hasn't done so yet. Maybe if the video was a tutorial instead of a speed-build, it would be more.. achievable, but unless the OP is very skilled with CFE, I don't think they'd be able to build it.

(It does make me want to look into curved walls though... kinda tempted to build something similar, no promises.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
The link in the description is not down.

oh the actual download link is down. hold on.

edit: no can do. not even close

Well it was worth a try guys. Thanks anyway. I use CFE but I do not know how to make curved walls, or have the patience. The best that I can do are split levels, sloped driveways and half landing staircases. But I am getting back into Sims 3 after not playing it for years.