Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th May 2018 at 6:32 PM Last edited by Elynda : 7th May 2018 at 6:55 PM. Reason: Solved

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default (Solved) How can I use the Sims 3 Create a Pattern tool on a widescreen monitor.
Just what it says in the title. The Create a Pattern tool was obviously intended for use with square monitors, and if I try to use it on my laptop part of the UI is hanging off the bottom of the screen so that I can't get at some of the controls. Can anybody suggest a solution?

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th May 2018 at 6:54 PM
Ah! Worked it out myself. Right click on the shortcut, click 'Properties' and change the box next to where it says 'Run' to Maximized. Absurdly simple!

And, after all these years playing TS3, I finally found a use for this tool .

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor