Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#1701 Old 5th May 2018 at 3:08 AM
Wow, what a fantastic name.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#1702 Old 5th May 2018 at 6:27 PM
Instructor
#1703 Old 7th May 2018 at 1:22 AM
Married life be like
Top Secret Researcher
#1704 Old 7th May 2018 at 1:26 AM
This family is craaaaaaaaaaazy. It would've been impossible to play if it weren't for maxmotives everyday at 6 am. They are gods so I find that acceptable. Only 8 more babies, then I consider myself done.
Mad Poster
#1705 Old 7th May 2018 at 1:58 AM
Yeah right! That family is crazy, and you have nothing to do with this...
Pideli? You know where you're going right now.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Instructor
#1706 Old 7th May 2018 at 12:11 PM Last edited by Mspigglypooh : 8th May 2018 at 1:38 AM.
I just adore Johnny and Ophelia. She's pregnant and they moved in with Johnny's parents and will inherit the home once his parents pass.

Instructor
#1707 Old 8th May 2018 at 1:47 AM
So they welcomed a new little girl into the family named, Cordelia (since Ophelia's name came from Shakespeare's, "Hamlet", I decided to keep the baby names within his different pieces)

*Sidenote: If anyone knows how to get better picture quality please let me know all of a sudden my pictures are coming out crappy*
Mad Poster
#1708 Old 8th May 2018 at 2:06 AM
You seem to be using the in game camera (C)
If you'd use Print Screen and a capture program, such as..Fraps or else, you'd get bigger, better pics!

Alchemist
#1709 Old 8th May 2018 at 2:10 AM
about picture quality; third-party picture takers (Gadwin, FRAPS, etc) tend to be better than game's.
if you already use any of them, might change game's graphics settings before taking the pictures. then when you are done, you may change the settings back.
Top Secret Researcher
#1710 Old 8th May 2018 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Yeah right! That family is crazy, and you have nothing to do with this...
Pideli? You know where you're going right now.

LMAO!! Well I'm already in my room so I don't know where else to go
Instructor
#1711 Old 8th May 2018 at 2:34 AM
Thanks! I went ahead and got fraps
Mad Poster
#1712 Old 8th May 2018 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mspigglypooh
So they welcomed a new little girl into the family named, Cordelia (since Ophelia's name came from Shakespeare's, "Hamlet", I decided to keep the baby names within his different pieces)

I love PT9's reaction!
Top Secret Researcher
#1713 Old 9th May 2018 at 4:11 PM

After his abduction, Gabriel went straight to the guitar. Wonder what he's singing about?

Scott's mama brought back some interesting things from Auntie Julia's shop.

Later, Scott learns how to walk while Ingrid takes a nap, worn out from a long day of teaching.

I can already tell Olivia's going to be a troublemaker when she's older, but for now she's nothing but helpful, washing the dishes while her dad has his hands full with her little sister.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1714 Old 11th May 2018 at 11:19 PM
#1715 Old 11th May 2018 at 11:51 PM
I was playing Sims Pet Stories and Stephen decided to go into the wrong bathroom?
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#1716 Old 14th May 2018 at 3:14 PM
"I'm sorry, Mortimer can't come to the phone right now."
"Why?"
"Oh, cause he's dead!"
Screenshots
Scholar
#1717 Old 14th May 2018 at 9:39 PM
OK, who upset Penelope that much?
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1718 Old 15th May 2018 at 3:06 AM
I had forgotten how adorable it is, when your sim is outside, and a good friend of theirs walk by...they both wave at a distance, and the sim walking by is automatically greeted? Then they hug.
Featuring Aysarth amazing garden plants default..no seriously, go grab them if you haven't!!!
Screenshots

Top Secret Researcher
#1719 Old 15th May 2018 at 1:02 PM

Olivia is delighted when her cousin Nicole shows up at her mother's shop. Unfortunately the business is closing soon so Nicole can't stay long. (I wish Olivia could've invited her to stick around.)

Julia has a tender moment with little Umeko. Working all day long, she rarely gets moments like this.

Being pregnant won't stop Emma from enjoying the nice day. It also won't stop her from pummeling her husband with a football--or him from doing it right back!

Reed and Nicole get to be the first ones to enjoy Agnar Sound's brand new public pool. And Nicole certainly does enjoy it.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
Top Secret Researcher
#1720 Old 22nd May 2018 at 8:11 AM
A quite concerning family portrait...
Top Secret Researcher
#1721 Old 22nd May 2018 at 1:12 PM

Finnian makes an attempt at dinnertime conversation. Neither of his daughters seem interested.

Little Ren gets a surprise visit from Auntie Julia!

For whatever reason, Paul's decided to wear his school uniform to the park...on Saturday. Well, he and his mom can enjoy a nice game of chess.

Marsha suspects, and this random stranger agrees: this strange illness Gabriel's been describing may just be a good old-fashioned case of pregnancy!

Lab Assistant
#1722 Old 24th May 2018 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StrangeTownChick

Finnian makes an attempt at dinnertime conversation. Neither of his daughters seem interested.

He'd probably do better if his topic of choice wasn't inheritance money!
#1723 Old 24th May 2018 at 10:41 AM
I've officially gone insane.

Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#1724 Old 24th May 2018 at 4:02 PM
Well, it was a timely topic--the girls' great-uncle passed away not too long afterwards.

Because she's a teacher, Ingrid doesn't get to spend a lot of time with her son. But today is Saturday, and Holly's asleep since she works nights, so today is just for the two of them!

Just another day at the neighborhood robot shop. Julia works hard towards her gold badge, Orlando helps out for once by running the till, and Olivia hangs out with her cousin Quinn, who happened to drop by. Poor Umeko is just in the baby dangle inside the house.

Who should drop by at Lucas and Emma's house but Lucas's twin brother Keith and his wife Marsha. We've got quite the matchy-matchy aesthetic going on here.

Paul and Nicole have an impromptu sleepover after he curls up in her bed. I brought down one of the house's spare futons rather than kicking him out.

Mad Poster
#1725 Old 24th May 2018 at 9:42 PM
Two of Patricia & Gabe's quadruplets (Lynn and Micky) grossed out by their parent's kissing

Duncan & Quinn (Twin's of Jared Starchild and Sharla Goodie from a quick college fling)

Alice Tinker (The Tinker's second daughter) got abducted by aliens as a teen. Aliens have to go to Strangetown in my game, so she was fostered by the Smith's. She soon had little Altair. Here she is teaching her son to talk, and the Smith's granddaughter Polly (through Jill & Francis J. Worthington III).
She later adopted Altair's half-sister, Astrid (the daughter of the same PT, and Brandi's third son with Skip; Mark Broke)

It's a hard day on the farm for little Windmill Cho (son of Blossom Moonbeam and Abhijeet Cho). In the background is his half-sister, Harmony (Daughter of Blossom & William Williamson), carrying his half-sibling/niece/nephew... They're becoming a little bit of a cult family...

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Page 69 of 120