Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 11:28 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default ModYourPanties hates me
Ok, so I figured out I had to go to MYP via Google for it to work...but TODAY it says I'm not logged in, and have to click the "log in button" on the top - but when I do nothing happens....
So I tried my usual browser - where I AM logged in to MYP, but as usual can't get it to a picture I can "copy source". And I wondered BEFORE why no one had the same problem (of not being able to use MYP with Yahoo), so I suppose I am grasping for straws once again...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 1:40 AM
What browser are you using - I had trouble with Firefox.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 4:46 AM
My default browser is Internet Explorer, but as I said I've also used Google Crome.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 5:11 AM
I use FireFox. I just drag and drop a picture in.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#5 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 5:20 AM
I think grammapat wants to access screenshots she's already uploaded to MYP, not upload screenshots.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 5:30 AM
It should look like this once you click on your user name to the top right.

Click on one of the pictures and it will show up and you copy the code from above it. Is it looking like that?
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 7:04 PM
EVERYONE - I do thank you for your interest. I know people use different browsers; I got Google chrome because my Explorer didn't work. I want to be able to get a pic TO MYP (either by dragging or searching), so I can use it to upload pics to MTS. Google worked for awhile - so I DO know what it is supposed to do. But now I it doesn't work right: when I go to MYP it says I have to click "log in" - which USED to not really require logging in, it would just go to the "Drop Files here" screen. But now when I click the REQUIRED "log in" button -NOTHING HAPPENS. This happened before, I never did figure out how to fix, it just eventually started working. It MAY be connecting to cleaning cookies. Then again, I also have an on-going problem just logging into MTS that no one could ever figure out!!

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 9:55 PM
Sounds like something on your end is blocking it. I often have to click the log in on MYP, nothing new there but mine actually does log in. I would check that your antivirus or add stopper or some other privacy setting isn't blocking it.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 6:19 PM Last edited by grammapat : 15th Dec 2017 at 6:19 PM. Reason: problem solved
had to get geeksquad in machine; some update he did solved the problem with MYP - not clear what he actually DID.