Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 1:08 AM
Default new group
Ok so I was bored and browsing the groups and I had noticed there isnt a group of us who just a little older. So I have decided to make one. I have made one. Feel free to join and introduce yourselves in this thread. Tell us about yourselves. This is a public group.

Call me Sasha
Funny how when your a kid, you dream about your future and when you are an adult, you dream about going back to when you were a kid.
Advertisement
Instructor
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~Po~
Just out of total curosity, what would you think of a forum who warns members for speaking out against racism?

A forum like that isn't worth the bandwidth or time it would take to browse.

Nothing irks me more than racism.

Hi, I'm Schitzwa (or Kym). I am 24 (next month) so I figure I fall into the older catagory. I can't think of what else to say so I will just leave it at that. :D

^_^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 4:13 PM
Welcome. I hate racisim people as well, you will fit good here. You can smash as many people as you want for that. I am 21. Will be 22 in a couple months.

Call me Sasha
Funny how when your a kid, you dream about your future and when you are an adult, you dream about going back to when you were a kid.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 5:30 PM
i didnt say i was old.

Call me Sasha
Forum Resident
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by innocenteyes
Ok so I was bored and browsing the groups and I had noticed there isnt a group of us who just a little older. So I have decided to make one. I have made one. Feel free to join and introduce yourselves in this thread. Tell us about yourselves. This is a public group.

What age group are you wanting to attract with this new group? Just curious.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 2:56 PM
I dont have an exact age group in mind. Just not in your teens.

Call me Sasha
Instructor
#9 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 10:37 PM
Attention! This thread has not had a reply for over 2 weeks!

Whats with that? Post people post!

It is good that it is an adult only group. It means we can talk about grown up things.

Like how Ben and Jerrys is so much better than Hagen Dazz.

:D

^_^
Theorist
#10 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 11:42 PM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 12:09 AM
good we have more. I was waiting to get more before I posted a new thread.

Call me Sasha
Instructor
#12 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 10:26 AM
Yay! Its alive!

^_^
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 3:20 PM
Hello everyone,

I recently got a better computer and started to play Sims 2 as it should be played My old computer was struggling even with the base game. Now when I have more fields for exploration and a lot more options for creativity I looked around and of course I finally ended up here, at the MTS.

I decided to join the group as I definitely fit in it (29 ). Doesn't sound scary I hope ... I used to play Sims 1 a lot, but Sims 2 has so much more ...

So, hello and I hope the group will grow up in time and some interesting discussions will show up.
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 5:13 AM
Hello everyone from looking at the ages here I feel OLD. played the sims and hated it ,played the Sims 2 and loved it, got mad when the Sims 3 came out swore I wouldn't buy it because I finally got my sims 2 exactly as I wanted it. But the more ads I saw for the Sims 3 the more I wanted it and ended up buying the first copy of it from my neighborhood big box store. LOL and never regretted it . My name tells my age but if you don't want to ask your parents when the song came out I am 55 years young.

If GOD is your Co-Pilot you are in the wrong seat.