Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 9:11 AM Last edited by mdsb759 : 25th Apr 2018 at 9:58 PM.
Default transgender characters
changed the body/appearance of a character to the opposite gender? or given opposite-gender sim parts to a character?
post the transformations here.

I would post mine sometime later.
Advertisement
Alchemist
Original Poster
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 9:15 PM
so far changed 3 characters.
Betty to Brady
Patricia to Patricio
Sally to Scott

attached pictures; 001 are the shipped version characters, 002 are the changed characters.

by the way, sorry to double post.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 7:39 PM
I've changed clothes,hair,makeup(even have stubble for females) of kids, teens, & adults to make them look trans. But never gave them the "surgery" -- because I don't know how to do it in SimPE.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 8:24 PM
how to do it in SimPE::
1. load the character's neighborhood.
2. run "Sim Surgery"; a dialog box should come up.
3. select either character then click either use. the character to change goes into the "patient" section; the other character goes into the "architect" section.
4. if you want to change only certain parts; click those boxes.
5. click the "Surgery" button.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 9:47 PM
So you are not changing some game coding that sets their sex?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 10:16 PM
changing expressed gender can be done in 2 places in SimPE.
one place is the character's Character Description resource; I think on General tab. both genders would have a circle; current gender would have a dot in it.
other place is the character's Property Set; gender line. 0x00000001 represents female; 0x00000002 represents male. 0x00000003 would represent both genders; but that would be unsafe to set for a character.

safer to set through character's Character Description resource. safest method might be through a hack like insimenator.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 8:51 AM
Sorry, I know this is off-topic, but the textures in your game look so low quality! What kind of monstrosity are you playing this game on?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 8:18 PM
operating system is Windows XP.
took the pictures with Gadwin; within AnyGameStarter (1024x768 windowed).
graphics settings (game) I have set to "Low"/"Off".

my last post; did change those character's gender. through Character Description resource.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 1:09 AM
@mdsb759 - I'd suggest bumping the texture detail up a bit. In my experience, it has little or no impact on the actual performance. It'll be a bit less glaring for some of us. Nice job, though.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 8:41 PM Last edited by mdsb759 : 1st May 2018 at 10:21 PM.
correction:: Overview tab on Character Description resource; not General.

done 2 more characters.
Mitch to Marie
Martin to Marion

attached pictures; 001 are the shipped version characters and 002 are the changed characters.

might retake the pictures of all 5 later; if anyone would prefer that.

am now allowing characters that look like the opposite gender in this thread.

sorry that it has been long; was without internet until today.
Screenshots
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 11:59 PM
sorry if this is a double post.

kind of switched 2 characters with each other.
Heather Huffington & Kevin Beare. new names; Houston Huffington & Karen Beare.
first done face/eye/skin then whole body. afterward added both to the lot of the other.

attached pictures; 001 are the shipped version characters, 002 are right after the lot change.

in case anyone is wondering; how to "switch" characters with each other::
1. copy both characters twice.
2. using SimPE's Sim Surgery; with one copy have one character as the patient and the other character as the architect. with the other copy, the "one character" be the architect and the "other character" be the patient.
3. change the originals to the finished states.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#12 Old 1st May 2018 at 9:52 AM

As yet I don't have any transgender Sims, but I'm beginning to wonder if this Baldrair Bluffs townie, who delights in the wonderfully nongendered name of Fox Frost, might be my first one.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 1st May 2018 at 2:25 PM
Maybe he just wants a longer shirt so it covers his underwear lol.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 1st May 2018 at 10:25 PM
Address supplied
Baldrair Bluffs SO

1 May 2018

Hi Charity!

Yes, you have a point. In other players' neighbourhoods the townies complain about getting ugly Maxis outfits to wear. But, in AndrewGloria's 'hoods, what with all the stuff he downloads and modifies and townifies, the ones who get complete Maxis outfits are the lucky ones. He thought we adult males didn't have enough variety of shorts to wear, so he made speedos into separates and townified them!! Sometimes he just doesn't think about us poor Sims who have to wear them. I mean, who'd want to go out in an outfit like mine? It's just as well there are no Seasons here! Do you wonder that I'm out at the shops looking at other clothes?!

. . .But, having said all that, don't you think I'd look pretty in a nice, short, floral print dress?

Yours confusedly
Fox Frost

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#15 Old 1st May 2018 at 10:49 PM
Dear Fox,

You should get into PVC more.

Sincerely,
Sim Sample.

(Although the dress is nice- with some boots, maybe?)
Mad Poster
#16 Old 2nd May 2018 at 3:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Address supplied
Baldrair Bluffs SO

1 May 2018

Hi Charity!

Yes, you have a point. In other players' neighbourhoods the townies complain about getting ugly Maxis outfits to wear. But, in AndrewGloria's 'hoods, what with all the stuff he downloads and modifies and townifies, the ones who get complete Maxis outfits are the lucky ones. He thought we adult males didn't have enough variety of shorts to wear, so he made speedos into separates and townified them!! Sometimes he just doesn't think about us poor Sims who have to wear them. I mean, who'd want to go out in an outfit like mine? It's just as well there are no Seasons here! Do you wonder that I'm out at the shops looking at other clothes?!

. . .But, having said all that, don't you think I'd look pretty in a nice, short, floral print dress?

Yours confusedly
Fox Frost

Hmm, I can't help you with floral, but there are short cute dresses out there. To go to the extreme https://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=483863 or to blow my own horn XD https://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=576503.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#17 Old 2nd May 2018 at 10:27 AM
Alchemist
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 12:24 AM
Alchemist
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 8:07 PM Last edited by mdsb759 : 23rd Jan 2019 at 8:13 PM.
sorry if this is a double post.

switched 2 more characters; Almeric Davis & Klara Vonderstein. new names:: Arcadia Davis & Komey Vonderstein.
and changed another character; Orion to Orene.

edit:: did a similar thing as in linked post with the "dead" Nervous Subject.
if anyone wants to see, I could take pictures later on; though not sure on exactly when.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#20 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 10:20 PM
Those extremely low-res textures are a nice throwback to 2003. Your computer must have only 128mb of VRAM...

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Forum Resident
#21 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 3:00 AM Last edited by HobbesED : 23rd Jan 2019 at 7:00 AM.
Many moons ago, I entered a "Makeover Pascal Curious" contest. The first picture is how I made him over.
Just for grins and giggles, I then made a second entry where all I did was go into CAS and change him from male to female. No modifications were made after that other than hair and makeup. The second picture is how "Pascale" turned out.
Screenshots

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Forum Resident
#22 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 3:11 AM
These pictures are not of converted Sims. These are pictures of some teen male Sims who have been born in-game in one of my hoods. I think most of them are using the now-defunct Simmergirl site's conversions of the female Teen B default meshes for males. I find the different looks to be interesting.
Screenshots

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Instructor
#23 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 6:10 PM
Victor now Vivian and her mate Randal

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..