Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 1:36 AM
Default PS4 Version
If someone posted it already I'm sure this will be deleted. But the PS version is scheduled to be released on the 17th for those interested.
https://store.playstation.com/en-us...w%3Anull%3Anull
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 9:23 AM
I want to try it but I just wonder is the control is good or bad. I mean Sims 3 console port control is decent but camera is little annoying.
I might get it when it go down in price
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BunnyMan64
I want to try it but I just wonder is the control is good or bad. I mean Sims 3 console port control is decent but camera is little annoying.
I might get it when it go down in price

I'll wait on some reviews. I'm barely playing the PC version as it is. Maybe the console version will have something to make me want to play it.
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kennyinbmore
I'll wait on some reviews. I'm barely playing the PC version as it is. Maybe the console version will have something to make me want to play it.

Isn't it the exact same thing as the PC version? I thought it was a port... If I'm correct, it won't have anything different with it, except for the controls and graphical level.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 6:05 AM
I'll buy it when the price goes down. I like having something I can casually play when I don't feel like getting too in-depth with a game. I wish cross-platform ownership was a thing that game companies did. Anyway, yeah, my next gam purchase is going to be Horizon: Zero Dawn, but TS4 for PS4 will be purchased later (no matter how hard they tried to get people to pre-order. Apparently you don't get HOT TUBS without a pre-order. WTH. No. I'm not encouraging that kind of behavior.)
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 6:27 AM
I'll MAYBE get it if it comes on Switch for portability. Or else its inferior to mod-able PC version.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
I'll MAYBE get it if it comes on Switch for portability. Or else its inferior to mod-able PC version.

If I had such one handheld, I would do. Let's be honest: TS4 console is superior to what we had in the past. It has a fair share. Though I wouldn't purchase it for PS4/Xbox even If I had those consoles, since I can play a better version on at home anyway's.