Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 2:03 PM
Default Missing CC?
Help please!

I know about the issue with CC beds and sofas with the new expansion pack, so I decided to go through and delete all my CC bed and sofas, and chairs etc...

However... I cannot find a toddler bed that's still showing up in-game. I've gone through all my CC, item by item, but it's not there...

Any ideas?

It's a toddler bed by KinderBygg. I've searched everywhere to see if I can find the item, so I find the name of the file to delete it that way but I can't find that either!!!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 11:36 PM
have you tried using Sims4Studio to go through your mods? I would use search terms like mattress, bedding, pu (universal toddler tag). Also, you can use SimsTrayImporter and create a house with just this bed, SAVE it to your library, exit your game and then click on CC and it will show you the corresponding name of the cc. The tray importer is also helpful for cc that you may have forgotten a mesh for that you need to delete.

I know sometimes creators don't name the package file the exact same as what shows up in your game - but is the mod in English or Dutch/Norwegian/Danish (I am not a fluent speaker, just making a guess on what language I am looking at) or your folder? *kort would be a search term I would use if it is.

http://luniversims.com/files/file/7...-tray-importer/