Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ATICAS 3.1 - No longer updated

by tucatuc Posted 16th Aug 2018 at 2:50 PM - Updated 17th Feb 2020 at 8:37 PM by tucatuc : Last version

140 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 50 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6
Test Subject
#126 Old 7th Dec 2019 at 7:29 PM
Please update. Love this mod, thank you for your hard work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#127 Old 28th Dec 2019 at 5:15 AM
Are there any updates on this? No rush btw! I love this mod and hope to get it back in my game.
Test Subject
#128 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 9:32 PM
Hi. I have a problem with 2 of that traits. They are just blank without text or anything. So I wanna ask what should I do?
Test Subject
#129 Old 2nd Feb 2020 at 11:07 AM
Hi, just wondering, will this mod be updated? Because it doesnt seems to work on the new updates already. Really love this mod and really wish it can work soon so i can have it back in my game. The traits just doesnt function at all.
Test Subject
#130 Old 9th Mar 2020 at 11:19 PM
This mod seems to still function as it should with my game though it may be the cause an occasional Last Exception error but does not crash the game. The version number of my game is 1.61.15.1020 with all previously released Expansion packs, Stuff packs & Game packs. I believe it is not the legacy version of SIMS 4. If you don't mind an occasional Last Exception error it's probably safe to continue using this mod.
Test Subject
#131 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 47Stewdy
This mod seems to still function as it should with my game though it may be the cause an occasional Last Exception error but does not crash the game. The version number of my game is 1.61.15.1020 with all previously released Expansion packs, Stuff packs & Game packs. I believe it is not the legacy version of SIMS 4. If you don't mind an occasional Last Exception error it's probably safe to continue using this mod.

thank u!!
Test Subject
#132 Old 22nd May 2020 at 12:54 AM
could have at least kept the description of the mod...
Test Subject
#133 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 2:36 AM
Default Eco Lifestyle Patch (June 4/5th)
Hello, folks!

This mod seems to be working so far.

I was able to properly load the game and select reward traits from the start.
I picked "Handy", because it was easier to test. In game options to upgrade objects were available with no apparent problem. I havent played for long to know if it is Last Exception free.

Known issue: mods from late packs are not available in CAS, as already expected.
Test Subject
#134 Old 28th Jun 2020 at 2:02 PM
Thank you for this information
Quote: Originally posted by Gaaabs
Hello, folks!

This mod seems to be working so far.

I was able to properly load the game and select reward traits from the start.
I picked "Handy", because it was easier to test. In game options to upgrade objects were available with no apparent problem. I havent played for long to know if it is Last Exception free.

Known issue: mods from late packs are not available in CAS, as already expected.

(I was wondering if the mod still works. thank you for letting us know) =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#135 Old 14th Aug 2020 at 7:34 PM
You know that feeling of disappointment when you come to see if magically the modder decided to pick the mod back up but they haven't.
Here, let me fix that for you!!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/all-traits-in-39934703 (It's free to the public)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#136 Old 26th Aug 2020 at 8:04 PM
Thank you so much for this update!!
Test Subject
#137 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 1:37 PM
This gives a last exception in the latest patch
Test Subject
#138 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 3:35 AM
[QUOTE=sinfulmuse]Here, let me fix that for you!!

ERROR: 404
[page] NOT FOUND
Test Subject
#139 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by penchaotic
[QUOTE=sinfulmuse]Here, let me fix that for you!!

ERROR: 404
[page] NOT FOUND

I found it here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/all-traits-in-43492323.
Test Subject
#140 Old 4th Sep 2022 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Taleska
[QUOTE=penchaotic]

I found it here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/all-traits-in-43492323.

It looks like that no longer exists. I'm a little disappointed that I cant find an update for this mod. I really like the freedom it offers

♥_Mystry-Chow_♥
I wonder what's in it...
Test Subject
#141 Old 8th Feb 2023 at 9:30 PM
For anyone who, like me, comes back here every couple months in the vain hope of finding an update, there is one! You can find it here: https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/mo...in-cas/download
Page 6 of 6