Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 10:51 PM
DAVID BOWIE!! And the Labyrinth.
Yes. David Bowie.

I'm going through an obsession with David Bowie - or more specifically, The Labyrinth - and I just had to talk about him. And the Labyrinth.

Do you like David Bowie/The Labyrinth? Do you hate it - although I don't see how that's possible - ? What's your favourite song by David Bowie / from the Labyrinth? LET'S TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE AND THE LABYRINTH.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 5:10 AM
More like David Bowie in sexy tight pants. I realized that was the whole point of that movie after I turned 15.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 6:19 AM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 24th Jan 2012 at 7:19 AM.
Hey I liked it Apathy, except for the creepy baby stairs scene at the hand, it's one of the movies that Brian Froud, one of my favorite fantasy writers had to do with. One sad thing was its commercial failure, and how it mad Henson depressed during his final years.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Instructor
#4 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 8:43 PM
I loved david bowie when I was younger. He is awesome, and really cute in the labyrinth. I heard there was a comic book sequel to the labyrith but never read it, involving the main characters younger brother.
Instructor
#5 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 9:34 PM Last edited by PhenethyaSim : 25th Jan 2012 at 10:09 PM.
Labyrinth is the best movie ever and David Bowie rocks I'm both overjoyed and nervous about the sequel they are making. :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th May 2012 at 7:38 PM
I grew up on the movie The Labyrinth, I have been obsessing with it since I started trying to create David Bowie as the Labyrinth King in my Sims game, Not to mention the awesome Ballroom room! But I certainly can't find the exact outfit, or any good hir for him, So I'm at a loss.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 2:47 AM
I love this movie, and David Bowie! When I was at a concert and hoping it wouldn't rain and the band would haul butt onstage, I prayed for the first time in my life. And it was to the blessed Area.

Gotta love me some Bowie.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#8 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 4:32 AM
I hear David's crotch got it's own trailer.
Yes, it was a commericial failure in the movie theaters, but video sales have kept it alive through the years. I can't go to anyone's house without seeing a copy on the shelf. And I wouldn't want it any other way.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 12:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pdennis
I hear David's crotch got it's own trailer.

I think David Bowie's crotch was the labyrinth.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 2:24 AM
I remember watching the Labyrinth when I was 7, and I never noticed his crotch. Fast forward 10 years later, and now it's all I can notice. xD Makes the Labyrinth quite an enjoyable film to watch. The bulge aside, David Bowie is still incredibly sexy as Gareth - he's the only person I've ever found attractive with makeup and long hair.