Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 7:04 AM
Default Which fullbuild.package are the skintone files in?
Title pretty much says it all, I'm looking for the skintone files.

Also, how would I go about making a custom skintone? I don't mean greyscale overlay, but an actual skintone instead. Sadly Sims4Studio doesn't have an option for those; only the greyscale ones. Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 11:20 AM
There's a tutorial on that in Tutorials (by Snaitf) -- technically it's probably still the same thing, just be aware that that tutorial was written very early on; back then you still needed to hex edit a bunch of stuff but that's not necessary any more.

If you plan to do anything CASP in s4pe, Cmar has updated the CASP wrapper, it's available in Tools.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 5:23 PM
Thanks. I was looking in CAS Parts for a tutorial. Totally missed the tutorials section.
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 7:38 PM
Just want to add that the latest patch updated the TONE files - these are now in DeltaBuild0, don't use the ones in the FullBuild packages, they won't show up in the CAS selection screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1000
If this succeeds, then we will have driven a stake through the metaphorical heart of pudding.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Now also on Tumblr !
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Qahne
Just want to add that the latest patch updated the TONE files - these are now in DeltaBuild0, don't use the ones in the FullBuild packages, they won't show up in the CAS selection screen.

Oh thank you!