Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 5:37 AM
Hips/Butt slider help?
I recently been using the breast augmentation mod. But a thing that annoys me is that there isn't yet a mod of this kind for hips/butt. Looking at the file of the mod (1kb) i can assume that all it takes is some text edits. But the question remains: Which file do i need to edit/what do i need to edit/and which tool do i need?
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 3:31 PM
EVOL_EVOLVED, who did the breast mod, said he couldn't find the files for the hip and butt morphs. As far as I know, no one has found them yet. BTW, the files in the breast mod are BOND (Bone Delta) files and you'd need a bone delta editor like the one here to modify them: http://modthesims.info/d/372169

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 5:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
EVOL_EVOLVED, who did the breast mod, said he couldn't find the files for the hip and butt morphs. As far as I know, no one has found them yet. BTW, the files in the breast mod are BOND (Bone Delta) files and you'd need a bone delta editor like the one here to modify them: http://modthesims.info/d/372169

Made a lot of research on this. The butt slider is of type 0xC5F6763E and instance 0xA5924A85FE79C216 on ClientFullBuild0.package. Instead of using BOND files it uses DeformerMaps files, which i didn't find a way to edit.

But it seems that is possible to make it use a BOND file. In this thread @skaj made the thigh slider use a BOND file instead of DeformerMaps. Now i just need to find which bones control the butt/hips. I tried to use some bones from TS3 slider for bigger ass but it didn't work.

BTW is there some program that allow me to see the differences (in x,y,z) visually? Editing those by hand and then launching the game to see if they look good will take forever.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 1:01 PM
I don't know of any program that will preview bone changes. Possibly you could use a meshing tool like Blender or Milkshape to manipulate the bones and see the effect, similar to posing, but I have no experience with that.

Thanks for the link, I hadn't seen that and it's very interesting. You can find which bones control what by exporting a body mesh into your favorite meshing tool and see what the bone assignments are in the areas you're interested in.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 12:19 PM
I don't know of any program that will preview bone changes. Possibly you could use a meshing tool like Blender or Milkshape to manipulate the bones and see the effect, similar to posing, but I have no experience with that.

Thanks for the link, I hadn't seen that and it's very interesting.

You're welcome.
You can find which bones control what by exporting a body mesh into your favorite meshing tool and see what the bone assignments are in the areas you're interested in.

Thanks for the help.