Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2015 at 9:59 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default OMSP from granthes showing in live mode
So I have granthes OMSP, they are not supposed to show up in live mode and at first they indeed didn't.
When I place them they are indeed invisible in live mode, but at some point they become visible in live and build/buy both.
If I place just another OMSP all of them become invisible in live mode and if I delete the newest added they are still invisible,
but then at some point later, we are talking sim days, they are visible again.

I suspect seasons to have something to do with it and of course I looked in the comment section of the item first.
While there are people who experience the problem, they could fix it by altering some seasonal marker settings, but I did not have that to begin with on my lot.
I did place the marker to try to fix it, and did the setting, but OMSP showed up again in live mode days later.
I either did not do the setting well.
Or it does not work for me.

Is there somebody who could help me with this issue, OMSP are a need for me and definitely the shift-able ones.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Nov 2015 at 2:08 PM
Sometimes this happens with me too;
I think it's a matter of rendering, not just with Granthe's, but ALL objects I have in my game that are supposed to stay invisible in Live Mode and sometimes don't.
I just toggle back and forth between Live/Buy mode,and fiddle with the object by Delete/Undoing it,until it disappears again.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Nov 2015 at 8:31 PM
I think it has something to do with Nraas mods, I think when overwatch resets something it gets visible, but no way I´m removing those mods haha..ha...ha T.T
Anyone a fix though?
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Nov 2015 at 9:47 PM
go into Edit Mode and select any OMSP (just select and ESC), then return to live game; that should work, anyway - it works for me.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 11:06 PM
That also works for me but I use omsp in community lots too and it's really tedious to go one by one edit in buy mode T.T So I was hoping for an actual fix as it doesn't snap back in community lots if I edit it on my lot.