Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 1:52 AM Last edited by hernameis : 26th Sep 2017 at 9:37 AM.
Default How can I see other's room in the Apartment?(answered)
Hi, is there anyway to see other sims's room in apartment without selection mod?
I'd like to see other's sims life in one apartment but I don't know how to.
Thanks always!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 2:09 AM Last edited by pretenshus : 23rd Sep 2017 at 2:25 AM.
Home Opener NRaas
---------------------------------------------

I see you mentioned apartment... I'm not so sure about apartments, unless you enter buydebug and check for the npc room/door orbs and settings and all.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 4:14 AM
Are we talking about a LN type of apartment with the call box and community mailboxes? If so, then there is nothing to see in the "other" apartment units as there is really only one that is usable. The others are where true NPCs like Service and Role Sims (the homeless ones) go to hibernate as an alternative to going off the map entirely. It does look like you have neighbors, but it's kind of an illusion and they aren't really doing anything in there.

Or did you mean that you want to see into other proper residential lots entirely without taking your sims over for a visit to be lot greeted at the door/call box?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 9:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Are we talking about a LN type of apartment with the call box and community mailboxes? If so, then there is nothing to see in the "other" apartment units as there is really only one that is usable. The others are where true NPCs like Service and Role Sims (the homeless ones) go to hibernate as an alternative to going off the map entirely. It does look like you have neighbors, but it's kind of an illusion and they aren't really doing anything in there.

Or did you mean that you want to see into other proper residential lots entirely without taking your sims over for a visit to be lot greeted at the door/call box?

Actually, I'd like to be friends with some loft shares and talk in their room but I came to know that it can't be possible in LN type apartment as reading your comment! Thank you so much: ) I didn't know it is just like an NPC. Thanks a lot! :lovestruc