Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th May 2018 at 8:01 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Sim animations getting stuck
When using the Pose Player to make Sims play certain animations (by name, eg "a_workOut_jumpingJack_loop_x"), the Sims will get stuck and freeze within a few seconds.

How can I prevent this from happening?
Thanks

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 30th May 2018 at 6:34 PM
*bumps*

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Instructor
#3 Old 31st May 2018 at 6:42 AM
Would you have more luck playing animations with the Animation player, instead of the Pose player ??
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 6:42 PM
I've tried it, but the Animation Player has other issues. The animation playback is all weird and jumpy.

insert signature here