Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 2509 (Who?), Viewed: 321657 times.
Page 101 of 101
Lab Assistant
#2501 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorleontine6
when you forget to put the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true off after you do something (i had that once and got a message and had 3 choices last time i remember it correctly, Delete, Cancel and something else but i don't know the last one though)

Oh, force error?
Delete, Ignore and Reset?
Field Researcher
#2502 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 8:56 PM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 29th Jun 2018 at 1:16 AM.
when you moved most sim out and move them in again and then let a sim move out who were leaving alone all over again till you have tons of moneys and can't save it up anymore when you move out again

i got a good job doing that because the sims became more richer instead of poor when i was younger

Quote:
Originally Posted by didyouevenmakeasound
Oh, force error?
Delete, Ignore and Reset?

yes i exactly mean that one, thanks for the reminding
and yes i exactly mean the force error
Field Researcher
DELETED POST
29th Jun 2018 at 1:15 AM
This message has been deleted by sailorleontine6. Reason: double posting by accident
Scholar
#2503 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 2:11 AM
I had been browsing Sims 2 blogs then saw a picture of a fancy, elaborate room and immediately thought "That looks very high poly". The picture was of a real room, haha.
Test Subject
#2504 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 12:46 PM
I know I've played ts2 for too long when I'm playing other games and my left hand automatically finds the "1", "2" and "3" buttons to press them instead of "WASD" so I constantly switch between different weapons in Skyrim and Assassin's Creed accidentally and it usually takes a few moments for me to realize I've done it again. (Like when you want to fight someone with your sword but you suddenly have a bow in your hands) :p
Lab Assistant
#2505 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 2:01 PM
Relating to what Kerachismeh said, I know I've been playing TS2 for too long when I hit P in Cities: Skylines instead of Space to pause.

Admit it, Milotic is beautiful.
My C:Simblr!
Top Secret Researcher
#2506 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 6:49 PM
I watch videos of other people's TS2 games on YouTube and hit the "0" key to pause the video. This not only doesn't work on YouTube, but resets the video all the way back to the beginning.
Mad Poster
#2507 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 7:00 PM
I've attempted to use the P (Pause) key on YouTube. At least it doesn't send the video to the beginning?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Mad Poster
#2508 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 4:55 PM
When you accidentally try to Compressorize random files...

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Test Subject
#2509 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 10:24 PM
when you have a journal just for possible sim names...
Mad Poster
#2510 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 6:55 PM
When you see your first poster for The Miseducation of Cameron Post and your first thought is: Why did they have to cast both girls with Face 1's?

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Page 101 of 101