Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 5397 (Who?), Viewed: 320076 times.
Page 216 of 216
Field Researcher
#5376 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 4:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citysim
You can Smash the Tiny Tot Treehouse from Toddler Stuff Pack, just like the Dollhouse, yet I haven't even checked out that object yet, all I know about it so far, is that you can smash it.

It's functioning just the same as any dollhouse..
Scholar
#5377 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 6:58 PM
Hmm, I was presuming it was an object toddlers only could use and not kids because it came from the Toddler Stuff Pack.
Field Researcher
#5378 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 7:22 PM
Quote:
Hmm, I was presuming it was an object toddlers only could use and not kids because it came from the Toddler Stuff Pack.

I get the confusion, but it's the same..
and both kids and toddlers can play with it, same as with any other dollhouse

they probably called it a tree house to make the impression of a new object
sorry to disappoint you..
Scholar
#5379 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 3:15 AM
I discovered that if you queue up actions after your sim goes to sleep, you are safe from the master vampire attack. When the vampire comes by, your sim will jump up and do whatever is in the queue.

My sim jumped up and played with her bees when he came for her. She was hypnotized, but not under his control. I had her duel him. She lost, but he ran away and never came back. Serves him right.
Field Researcher
#5380 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 3:21 AM
Well, apparently sims would paint outside even if it's raining..
Field Researcher
#5381 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 3:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kewpie
I discovered that if you queue up actions after your sim goes to sleep, you are safe from the master vampire attack. When the vampire comes by, your sim will jump up and do whatever is in the queue.

My sim jumped up and played with her bees when he came for her. She was hypnotized, but not under his control. I had her duel him. She lost, but he ran away and never came back. Serves him right.

If you want there's a mod to stop vampires from breaking in sims houses..
or you could use the garlic..
Scholar
#5382 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 10:43 AM
Quote:
Actually only one sim needs to be holding a drink to toast with another sim, and it's not difficult, any drink works, and sims drink all the time..

It is when simulation lags like mad during parties...

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Scholar
#5383 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keren
Well, apparently sims would paint outside even if it's raining..

You got smart sims, I more impressed it can use an umbrella while painting, in my game my umbrella's are useless, they either don't use them when they are suppose to, and when they do use them they explode upright within a few seconds.
Field Researcher
#5384 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 1:11 PM
Quote:
You got smart sims, I more impressed it can use an umbrella while painting, in my game my umbrella's are useless, they either don't use them when they are suppose to, and when they do use them they explode upright within a few seconds.

But doesn't it only breaks umbrellas when used in thunderstorms?
and usually sims will auto run inside in this weather anyway..
but it's different when it's only raining.. (and maybe the fact that my sim loves the outdoors help )

BTW, you can click on a sim to choose "open/close umbrella" anytime, anywhere.. if they need help with figuring it out
Field Researcher
#5385 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 1:13 PM
A shameful discovery..
don't go to the park with the kids when it's raining, or they might see naked homeless sims taking a shower in the rain
Scholar
#5386 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 4:26 PM
Idk if this is bug or a mod of what but...

Kids can't order from the bar, let alone alcholic beverages.. but I was at the Lounge with a large group, and one of those in the group was a child, thinking nothing of it, I got one the adults to Order Drinks For Group at the bar, and choose Rootbeer Float, usually this is bugged (Sometimes not everyone gets their drink), but not today, everyone got their drink. Including the Child!

Unless someone can clear this up, is Rootbeer Float an alcholic drink? or is this drink allowed for children ?

Edit: tested it again in another location, now tried it with a Von Haunt Estate, works with any alcoholic drink, Order Drinks For Group and stupid bartender will make a alcoholic drink for the child also...
Test Subject
#5387 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 6:06 PM
I’ve seen Sims with umbrellas but mine just go out and get wet, they don’t seem to have access to umbrellas. Then they go inside and complain about being wet and drip all over the floor.
Theorist
#5388 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 7:44 PM
Quote:

Unless someone can clear this up, is Rootbeer Float an alcholic drink? or is this drink allowed for children ?

A rootbeer float does not contain alcohol. It is soda with a scoop of ice cream. There are many 'versions' of the so-called rootbeer float, however none of those contain booze either. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_c...Root_beer_float

Sometimes I think it's a sin,when I feel like I'm winning when I'm losing again ~ Gordon Lightfoot~
Scholar
#5389 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 8:42 PM
The new outfit additions + the cosmic gender ray mod make for even more interesting than usual surprise outfits on townies. I thought I took a pic of Mrs. Feng, but I can't find it. She's got some interesting changes too.

I LOVE the cosmic gender ray, btw. It's so refreshing. It makes a legacy more challenging and interesting too.

sorry about the grainy gif quality.
Scholar
#5390 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 8:52 PM
Quote:
A shameful discovery..
don't go to the park with the kids when it's raining, or they might see naked homeless sims taking a shower in the rain

When I lived in San Francisco in the early 90's, this was a legit shameful real life discovery...
Mad Poster
#5391 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8265jww
I’ve seen Sims with umbrellas but mine just go out and get wet, they don’t seem to have access to umbrellas. Then they go inside and complain about being wet and drip all over the floor.

You have to buy the umbrella stand to be able to give one to your Sim.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Forum Resident
#5392 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 5:50 AM
You can put candles on the corner bathtub.
Test Subject
#5393 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 7:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menaceman44
You have to buy the umbrella stand to be able to give one to your Sim.

I didn’t know that. Thanks.
Scholar
#5394 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcitydude
You can put candles on the corner bathtub.

In TS3 you could put a rubber ducky on the corner of any bathtub and the sims would play with it when having a bath. Love(d) minor stuff like that

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Scholar
#5395 Old Today at 3:23 AM
Noticed my sim Cillian was not tense due to the thunderstorm. Couldn't tell why. Then I figured it out. He's self assured. Seems self-assured sims aren't afraid of thunderstorms, at least when indoors. (Outdoors they are the same as any other sim)

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Field Researcher
#5396 Old Today at 3:47 AM
It seems like they have made "ask to be placed in kiddie pool" an auto action for toddlers
I loved finding out that my sim was playing with her daughter in the kiddie pool without me telling her to

gladly it wasn't in the middle of a thunderstorm

also, adult sims would go lounge there on their own.. when it's hot

nice to see auto actions specifically allowed only in the correct weather
(unlike auto swimming in the pool when it's freezing outside )
Field Researcher
#5397 Old Today at 3:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergirl79
Noticed my sim Cillian was not tense due to the thunderstorm. Couldn't tell why. Then I figured it out. He's self assured. Seems self-assured sims aren't afraid of thunderstorms, at least when indoors. (Outdoors they are the same as any other sim)

Man, I'm gonna change all my sims to be self assured if that's the case
Scholar
#5398 Old Today at 5:15 AM
Quote:
Man, I'm gonna change all my sims to be self assured if that's the case

The storm chaser reward trait will make them not afraid also.

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Page 216 of 216