Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 11:16 PM
Default Poison Ivy/Pamela Isley
A very, very rough sim of Pamela Isley/ Poison Ivy from Arkham Asylum so far, but I was wondering if anyone had some pointers

SCREENSHOTS AHEAD

Her:

My sim:

Again, very rough.

There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile,
He found a crooked sixpence against a crooked stile;
He bought a crooked cat which caught a crooked mouse,
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 7:31 AM
you will need a lot of CC for that to make it look like her :P
but I like your first attempt indeed great job! cheers!

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrDensilter
you will need a lot of CC for that to make it look like her :P
but I like your first attempt indeed great job! cheers!

Thank you so much :D

There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile,
He found a crooked sixpence against a crooked stile;
He bought a crooked cat which caught a crooked mouse,
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.
Lab Assistant
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 3:02 AM Last edited by MaclimesZero : 26th Aug 2014 at 2:46 PM.
I made you a thing.

I was planning on uploading it when the Sims 4 section of MTS goes live, but if you'd like, I can upload it somewhere else temporarily. Or if you want me to adjust something before I do (like brighter leaves or whatever), let me know. I'm open to suggestions and feedback.

I know it's not nearly as "gritty" as the original design, but considering the smoother, simpler aesthetics of The Sims 4, I thought this fit a bit better.
Inventor
#5 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 9:24 PM
I think this is a great idea and kind of character that might look awesome in TS4. As for the feedback on the sim itself it's always best to have a side-by-side picture of sim and comparison picture (front view and profile view). It's difficult to scroll up and down to compare both versions. At the moment your sim looks rather sweet (a bit Ariel-like), but I really do like the eyes so far. It's a good start on this character. Good work!

The skin "thing" looks great. I think the whole skin colour and those leaves looked truly awesome if it had a more golden-green-shiny-like look - just like in the first picture of post #1.
Lab Assistant
retired moderator
#6 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 4:42 AM
In addition to giving it a bit more texture, as well as more yellow/gold in the color, I also made a bra and panties for her.

I couldn't find even remotely a top that would match the pictures above, so I just made a leafy bra and will let others figure it out.

Lab Assistant
retired moderator
#7 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 3:55 PM
Aw, man. I JUST realized that she has vines on her face while looking over this. Dang it. Back to Photoshop!

Also, lizlucy2, is there anyway you can share out your Poison Ivy? I can do textures, but I really suck at pushing and pulling the faces in CAS to create the look I want. I don't understand how people do it. But yours is awesome, and I'd love a better base to work from.
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 11:20 AM
MaclimesZero.. your Ivy is awesome. I wish I could texture like that.

I did some experimenting with recolors and all i got is this...

Lab Assistant
retired moderator
#9 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 2:16 PM
OMIGOD! Harley is perfect! I can't wait for uploads to become available. I'll snatch her up right quick.
Lab Assistant
retired moderator
#10 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 3:48 PM
Also, DCSim, I'm assuming you're a fan of DC superheroes? Here's a few more I made. As soon as MTS lets me upload Sims 4 stuff, they'll be up.

Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:41 PM
a few more days
Inventor
#12 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 4:47 PM
Hey guys, this thread is only for giving lizlucy2 feedback on her sim and not to share pictures of other sims. Please keep it on-topic. You can post your other pictures here in this thread if you want to (and you should, because your sims are great). Thanks.
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaclimesZero
In addition to giving it a bit more texture, as well as more yellow/gold in the color, I also made a bra and panties for her.

I couldn't find even remotely a top that would match the pictures above, so I just made a leafy bra and will let others figure it out.

When are you going to make it available for the world? Because I love this!
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DCSim
MaclimesZero.. your Ivy is awesome. I wish I could texture like that.

I did some experimenting with recolors and all i got is this...

When are you going to upload Harley and Poison Ivy?
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 8:02 AM
These are AMAZING!!!!! Please please please upload them
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#16 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 10:47 AM
Seeing as this thread is more than half a year old .. locking.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Locked thread | Locked by: plasticbox Reason: Let this tread rest in peace.